Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Dave, Mcsic & Co.

Haven't played GunZ in a while because of many reasons but I decided to try out V8 today.
    I noticed some critizism on the forum about the new update but I'm liking it a lot so far!
    I noticed that the game runs 10x smoother for me. Saying this, after I lost my old PC and playing on a very bad laptop for a little while where I used to get 10-20 FPS (with spikes), the game now runs (on the same laptop) with a solid 130 FPS.

So this is just a quick shoutout to keep doing what you're doing to make the game run smooth, the people with shit pc's will appreciate it a lot!
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

2. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Zabu (11-30-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I noticed the server receives pretty horrible feedback saying "they released a new version and its dead now dont go there", which is a shame, good to see atleast some people of the community actually appreciating the work theyve done.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (11-30-2017)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I noticed the server receives pretty horrible feedback saying "they released a new version and its dead now dont go there", which is a shame, good to see atleast some people of the community actually appreciating the work theyve done.
    I don't play gunz, so it really doesn't affect me, but the weapon upgrading system is a huge turn off, better to keep GunZ simple, any new player coming from a different p-server will instantly be confused&turned off by the upgrading system, range and weapon rankings ([S][L] etc). I think most players outside of the fgunz community would prefer fgunz without the confusing system. V8 is superior to any p-server imo, but that's the only thing I don't like.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

UMP45's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    v8 isnot everyone taste, just because we got used to spam our sgs on the bluebase mansion map

Thread Information