🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Rewards:

You will get 50 coins if you stream non-stop without interruption for 2 hours, every day.
    -When you have streamed 5 times and awarded 50 coins 5 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Shirt + Pants in-game.
    -When you have streamed 10 times and awarded 50 coins 10 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch JJANG in-game.
    -When you have streamed 25 times and awarded 50 coins 25 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Dash in-game.
    -When you have streamed 35 times and awarded 50 coins 35 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Sword in-game.
    -When you have streamed 45 times and awarded 50 coins 45 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Shotgun in-game.

2. The following user said thank you to Zaku for this useful post:

Exc (11-30-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Rewards:

You will get 50 coins if you stream non-stop without interruption for 2 hours, every day.
    -When you have streamed 5 times and awarded 50 coins 5 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Shirt + Pants in-game.
    -When you have streamed 10 times and awarded 50 coins 10 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch JJANG in-game.
    -When you have streamed 25 times and awarded 50 coins 25 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Dash in-game.
    -When you have streamed 35 times and awarded 50 coins 35 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Sword in-game.
    -When you have streamed 45 times and awarded 50 coins 45 times, you will get the exclusive Twitch Shotgun in-game.

-When you have streamed 50 times and awarded 50 coins 50 times, you will get Admin rank ING and Forums.

Like come on streamers get free stuff that others dont. If you loved this server and this game, streaming 2 hours per day would be nothing. Stop asking for more and more.

P.S: I would understand these awards if you had to stream 5-8 hours per day. 2 hours is nothing.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-30-2017 at 09:23 AM.

4. The following 6 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Canpai (11-30-2017), KiritoOnline (11-30-2017), Notorious (11-30-2017), Ricky (11-30-2017), Zabu (11-30-2017), Zaku (11-30-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post

-When you have streamed 50 times and awarded 50 coins 50 times, you will get Admin rank ING and Forums.

Like come on streamers get free stuff that others dont. If you loved this server and this game, streaming 2 hours per day would be nothing. Stop asking for more and more.

P.S: I would understand these awards if you had to stream 5-8 hours per day. 2 hours is nothing.
    Not everyone has the time to stream 5 or 8 hours a day, 2 hours is suitable for everyone and apart from that if they do 8 hours of stream every 24 hours, nobody will have the opportunity to make their stream as they have to wait 8 hours for the other to finish his stream and they will not have a chance.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Not everyone has the time to stream 5 or 8 hours a day, 2 hours is suitable for everyone and apart from that if they do 8 hours of stream every 24 hours, nobody will have the opportunity to make their stream as they have to wait 8 hours for the other to finish his stream and they will not have a chance.
    The rewards in my opinion are great for the time you need to stream in order to get them.

Streamers don't need more rewards. That's my opinion.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Streamers don't rewards in general, they are however a nice incentive to have.. However the current reward we have are enough, we already have plenty of players who now stream because of the current ones, even when there stream sucks in quality / content.

Freestyler

Thanks
    -If you stream quest you get twitch banned

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Eagle (12-01-2017), Nogamenolife (12-01-2017)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Give me all this free shit and privileges for playing the game as i usually do, but... i stream it
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information