Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type: Fgunz

Suggestion Description: This is ridiculous. you guys ruined the whole fun of mining. The mine used to be really fun where you get to troll the enemy or your teammate, but you guys made it ax explosive mine where the person gets flipped. That is not the real gunz way. This is very disappointing. there is no point of the mine anymore. Also there is no difference between donor and bounty mine. Same weight. Donor mine just has 2 more clips. Please change back to the original mine with 10 clips. NOT the explosive one. But the one where u actually DIE for stepping on. Thank you.
    Last edited by Misoup; 12-02-2017 at 10:18 PM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Misoup for this useful post:

Aredus (12-02-2017), Canpai (12-03-2017), EternalBeast (12-02-2017), McGregor (12-08-2017), Zaku (12-02-2017)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I said, follow the format. Edit your thread now.

Country
    Thanks
    "The real gunz way"?
    That means no mines at all.
    I vote for that.
    "There is no point of the mine anymore."
    Good. There never really was.
    "You get to troll the enemy or your teammate"
    Ahh yeah! That's real good for the game...that's why there's so many players right? Mines and trolling!

5. The following user said thank you to Bats for this useful post:

Amers (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HiyaHiya View Post
    Suggestion Type: Fgunz

Suggestion Description: This is ridiculous. you guys ruined the whole fun of mining. The mine used to be really fun where you get to troll the enemy or your teammate, but you guys made it ax explosive mine where the person gets flipped. That is not the real gunz way. This is very disappointing. there is no point of the mine anymore. Also there is no difference between donor and bounty mine. Same weight. Donor mine just has 2 more clips. Please change back to the original mine with 10 clips. NOT the explosive one. But the one where u actually DIE for stepping on. Thank you.
    To add to this: What's even more annoying is that you no longer need to step on the object/make contact for it to explode—it explodes even if you try and walk past it.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    At least they look like real landmines now? They are unique, So IMO they should keep them.
    Or they can just add a new type of mines (instead of removing the current ones) so you can 'troll'.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    The new mines are cool however the damage is quite low and with that a decrease in the clips. Also the lunge doesn't look realistic however it's cool but besides that I just want more damage or 10 clips again.

Thanks.

9. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

EternalBeast (12-03-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    At least they look like real landmines now? They are unique, So IMO they should keep them.
    Or they can just add a new type of mines (instead of removing the current ones) so you can 'troll'.
    The explosion effect is nice. However, since stun grenade launchers exist, the last thing we need is more weapon types with those annoying stuns. The lunge from the new mines is also quite irritating.

Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    The new mines are cool however the damage is quite low and with that a decrease in the clips. Also the lunge doesn't look realistic however it's cool but besides that I just want more damage or 10 clips again.

Thanks.
    Agreed. The damage is too low. It used to take 5 to 6 mines to kill people regardless of what their total HP/AP was. Now, even with 123 hp / 60 ap, 6-7 mines don't manage to kill. Higher damage like the old mines would make sense if the stunning/lunging effects were removed.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    however it's cool but besides that I just want more damage or 10 clips again.

Thanks.
    You will get 10 clips again.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    'That is not the real gunz way.'

Stopped reading here as Gunz never originally had landmines to begin with.

Thread Information