Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Hey, there are new people joining the server, apparently streaming makes people see and call them the attention of this game, must see gifts for people who are joining (things for days).. for example, create a fgunz account and say '' you just received 2 shotguns for 20 days '', that new players see in Storage their 2 shotgun per day.

[S] BLACK INFINITY
    [S] BLACK INFINITY ll

Or

[S] EVENT SHOTGUN
    [S] PEON SHOTGUN

because many already have shotgun donor, but for the new ones they can give 2 shotgun per day, so they will help themselves in TDM, DEATHMATCH..

2. The following user said thank you to Zaku for this useful post:

Amers (12-04-2017)

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Yes. so bypassers can have donors

I mean please dont, enough free donors lol..

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Eagle for this useful post:

Amy (12-04-2017), Beast (12-04-2017), Canpai (12-04-2017), Polar (12-04-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Yes. so bypassers can have donors
    There will always be shitty people who play dirty, but there will also be people who play correctly, and for that there are reports and every player knows where to report to this type of people.

Banned

Thanks
    So u can remake acc everytime they expire? nty.

7. The following user said thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Canpai (12-04-2017)

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    I think , try for free option is enough?
    Nimer K.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    your question is so stupid but ok, if you want to create another account if you do not.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    I think , try for free option is enough?
    Well that's good but it would be better to put '' Try Item '' for 1 day or 2 days, so the players know more about these shotguns and when the day comes when they have coins they can buy that shotgun

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    This...

Create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire, create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire, create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire... Etc.. Etc..

You get the point it'll be abused, players can use the try for free option on donation items for a short period of time, donation coins on FG are relatively easy to get aswell for new players so even if they couldn't donate due to funding issues after about a week they could have earnt a good amount of coins to purchase full time donors.

(Streaming / weekly comps / event conversion)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    This...

Create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire, create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire, create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire... Etc.. Etc..

You get the point it'll be abused, players can use the try for free option on donation items for a short period of time, donation coins on FG are relatively easy to get aswell for new players so even if they couldn't donate due to funding issues after about a week they could have earnt a good amount of coins to purchase full time donors.

(Streaming / weekly comps / event conversion)
    Should increase to 1 or 2 days the test of articles, in case of streaming for new players who still do not know should do a step-by-step tutorial on how to do a streaming and that appears in FGUNZ.NET because there will be some who know how to stream but there will always be others who do not know about it and have a good net and with a good tutorial they can learn, in my case, I had to teach +5 players how to stream in Fgunz who speak Spanish.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Should increase to 1 or 2 days the test of articles, in case of streaming for new players who still do not know should do a step-by-step tutorial on how to do a streaming and that appears in FGUNZ.NET because there will be some who know how to stream but there will always be others who do not know about it and have a good net and with a good tutorial they can learn, in my case, I had to teach +5 players how to stream in Fgunz who speak Spanish.
    I don't see the connection between streaming and this thread but there's Google

14. The following user said thank you to Eagle for this useful post:

Canpai (12-04-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information