Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    I didnt understand a thing.

You need some type of redeem code for streamers that when a new player joins he types that code and gets free donors OR just free donors for every new account so they can match players that play this game for a long time and spent some money into it.

If you mean free donor for every new account then HELL NO.

I think a redeem code would be ok but i doubt it will be implemented.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I didnt understand a thing.

You need some type of redeem code for streamers that when a new player joins he types that code and gets free donors OR just free donors for every new account so they can match players that play this game for a long time and spent some money into it.

If you mean free donor for every new account then HELL NO.

I think a redeem code would be ok but i doubt it will be implemented.
    It would be better to increase instead of 4 hours to 1 or 2 days in test articles so the players will know the new shotgun that this server has

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    How about making a button when registering to "rent" a player to teach him about the game and skills and etc... And that other player will get coins if he actually helps him, would help new players alot

4. The following user said thank you to Aredus for this useful post:

Canpai (12-04-2017)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aredus View Post
    How about making a button when registering to "rent" a player to teach him about the game and skills and etc... And that other player will get coins if he actually helps him, would help new players alot

Exploitable as well. Someone makes a new account, you "help" him/her, get coins, same person makes a new account, you "help" him/her, get coins, repeat. The other person will probably be a friend.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    This...

Create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire, create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire, create new account, get free shotguns, those shotguns now expire... Etc.. Etc..

You get the point it'll be abused, players can use the try for free option on donation items for a short period of time, donation coins on FG are relatively easy to get aswell for new players so even if they couldn't donate due to funding issues after about a week they could have earnt a good amount of coins to purchase full time donors.

(Streaming / weekly comps / event conversion)
    Just saying... don't we already have this feature in here?

Try items out, play for two hours, make new acc, repeat? Unless it's IP based or something.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Exploitable as well. Someone makes a new account, you "help" him/her, get coins, same person makes a new account, you "help" him/her, get coins, repeat. The other person will probably be a friend.
    What if they made some check thing to check the ips so the same person won't do that on another acc

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aredus View Post
    What if they made some check thing to check the ips so the same person won't do that on another acc
    changing your IP is not hard.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    there already 3 hrs try for free and there are like 15 sgs
    ithink thats enough for a new user

didnt read the replies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information