Originally Posted by Taint View Post
as if dave or mcsic even play the game for them to be leaders of this game, same concept goes for me, i play whenever rain or ant or even johnny are online which is very rare for me, i moderate because im still sort of attached to the game in hope it will grow and have a bigger player base, not to mention uni consumes a lot of my time so that sums up why im not ingame all of the time except for when im watching replays
Dave/McSic are the owners, they aren't "hired" to do their "job" of running the server as they are the ones who "run" the server, without them there is no FGunZ, they "hire" players todo a role so they don't have to. However I getcha, still doing more than Zonestyle I suppose.. Ant has started playing again I believe, Rain has quit (See Discord)... Just always imaged that being activ both in-game / forums is a core requirment for a Game Moderator, however I feel out of the 5 Gm's there's only 2 I ever see in-game and 1 of them is forever on an alt account when he is.

If applications opened and when asked the in-game actvity I could imagine if they put;

In-game maybe 1 hour per day / 1-8 hours total per week.

There app would be looked down on appose to someone who would put;

In-game around 3-4 hours daily / 21-28 total hours per week.