Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    as if dave or mcsic even play the game for them to be leaders of this game, same concept goes for me, i play whenever rain or ant or even johnny are online which is very rare for me, i moderate because im still sort of attached to the game in hope it will grow and have a bigger player base, not to mention uni consumes a lot of my time so that sums up why im not ingame all of the time except for when im watching replays
    Dave/McSic are the owners, they aren't "hired" to do their "job" of running the server as they are the ones who "run" the server, without them there is no FGunZ, they "hire" players todo a role so they don't have to. However I getcha, still doing more than Zonestyle I suppose.. Ant has started playing again I believe, Rain has quit (See Discord)... Just always imaged that being activ both in-game / forums is a core requirment for a Game Moderator, however I feel out of the 5 Gm's there's only 2 I ever see in-game and 1 of them is forever on an alt account when he is.

If applications opened and when asked the in-game actvity I could imagine if they put;

In-game maybe 1 hour per day / 1-8 hours total per week.

There app would be looked down on appose to someone who would put;

In-game around 3-4 hours daily / 21-28 total hours per week.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Dave/McSic are the owners, they aren't "hired" to do their "job" of running the server as they are the ones who "run" the server, without them there is no FGunZ, they "hire" players todo a role so they don't have to. However I getcha, still doing more than Zonestyle I suppose.. Ant has started playing again I believe, Rain has quit (See Discord)... Just always imaged that being activ both in-game / forums is a core requirment for a Game Moderator, however I feel out of the 5 Gm's there's only 2 I ever see in-game and 1 of them is forever on an alt account when he is.

If applications opened and when asked the in-game actvity I could imagine if they put;

In-game maybe 1 hour per day / 1-8 hours total per week.

There app would be looked down on appose to someone who would put;

In-game around 3-4 hours daily / 21-28 total hours per week.
    when it comes to work done - without boasting; obviously im doing more, the only thing that sets me apart from the other staff is that i have 3 different accounts, 1 gm and 2 normal accounts where i spend most of my time on the non staff account since admin_nat is bugged for staff members and with my specific wifi that i use its forever bugged and leaves me ae, no point on going on my staff account except when im back in my hometown, hence i lurk around on a non staff account which rain and johnny know of, in any case i dont cw like i used to and rooms arent entertaining, barely and tdms or even duels for me to join

but i understand what you mean, in game activity is still important and im with you on that, its just i dont find enough time for me to stay in game like i did 2 years ago

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    when it comes to work done - without boasting; obviously im doing more, the only thing that sets me apart from the other staff is that i have 3 different accounts, 1 gm and 2 normal accounts where i spend most of my time on the non staff account since admin_nat is bugged for staff members and with my specific wifi that i use its forever bugged and leaves me ae, no point on going on my staff account except when im back in my hometown, hence i lurk around on a non staff account which rain and johnny know of, in any case i dont cw like i used to and rooms arent entertaining, barely and tdms or even duels for me to join

but i understand what you mean, in game activity is still important and im with you on that, its just i dont find enough time for me to stay in game like i did 2 years ago
    Wouldn't it be wise for the devlopers to check why such a bug happens then? I imagine the thing different is a user grade which affects the abilites you have in-game? Failing that make it away which account/character is that you play on, have them add those players to the /staff so we can see when you are online, numerous amount of times I've been online and looked for a GM to only even see Event Team members online. However I appreciate you being open that you have irl activites that out-weigh GunZ and I can see looking through the report section you have handled reports here and there, sadly the same can't be said for a colleague of yours, everyone knows who...

Honestly, a feel like the Game Moderators need a firm talking to, key points for me are;

Active in game more.
    Active on forums more.
    Spam/Lagg/Flame reports handled within a day of posting. (If any)
    Hacker reports handles withing 3 days of posting. (If any)
    Unban appealed handled withing 2 days of posting. (If any) (Expecially with player count being low, unbans(if worthy) = more players)

Demotion of Zonestyle, I'm gonna say it, it needs to happen.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Me myself & i
    Nimer K.

Banned

Thanks
    I'd like to see anyone here beat Lizzie, lmfao.

LegendKorean's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    hey yo zzzz suck player he lose me 1v1 not good 1v1 only okay clanwar player omg he no beat top fg players never

7. The following user said thank you to LegendKorean for this useful post:

Portgaz (12-10-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    idk but the title clearly says FGunz

didn't see fred on this server ever

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    s/o to DOOM and the whole nfz.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

10. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (12-10-2017)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I'm the best player on this server no questions asked.

12. The following user said thank you to Lemon for this useful post:

Eran (12-10-2017)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    s/o to DOOM and the whole nfz.
    Yoooooo boi big shoutout to NFZ cuz they r the best anyways

my list:

Damian
    Voar
    Yui