Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaven's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Player Count Still Low After Update. How about get rid of gems? Game still feels weird to play. Should of just kept everything in V7 and made changes to the anti lead. A lot of people agree because they are no longer playing this server. Gems was a bad idea. Should of kept hit boxes the same as they were originally. Also, changing the hit noises were a horrible idea. Sounds like a different game. I'm playing servers now that I would of never played in the past! Running into many people from FGunz on their as well.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Yaven for this useful post:

Avenge (12-08-2017), Canpai (12-08-2017), Ranger (12-10-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Gem - Agree
    Hitbox - Been increased 0 issues with them / Range drop off was removed
    Hit noise - Audio settings can revert back to oldschool

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Sunfire (12-08-2017), Yaven (12-08-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    For the audio when I tried to revert it back to the original. It still sounds different when my bullet hits my target. Idk if its just me.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The original idea behind the gems was good (at least what S1lent and I came up with), guess the execution when it got handed over wasn't as good as the original idea.
    I would give it the gems a better and more stable value, where the donation gems would only be slightly better but nothing that big that you could call it "P2W".

Still I do not think it is a reason to quit the server, especially with the biggest issue that has been removed (drop-off) the game play itself should feel normal again I'd say.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Yaven (12-08-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The original idea behind the gems was good (at least what S1lent and I came up with), guess the execution when it got handed over wasn't as good as the original idea.
    I would give it the gems a better and more stable value, where the donation gems would only be slightly better but nothing that big that you could call it "P2W".

Still I do not think it is a reason to quit the server, especially with the biggest issue that has been removed (drop-off) the game play itself should feel normal again I'd say.
    I appreciate what you guys were trying to do ,but I dont understand the gem system. Also, I feel like I have to quest in order to have bounty to purchase them gems. Then I have to buy more Gems and merge them for an upgrade.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    See last patch.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    See last patch.
    Rebalanced gem system so it's more friendly for new players and less pay2win
    would be nice if we got more accurate description of this, doesnt say too much.
    are movement speed gems still allowing players to literally walk as fast as vials?

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Yaven (12-08-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    See last patch.
    I was talking about from the get go .

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

To be honest, the gem and upgrading systems are ****ing amazing and I can only guess how much time and dedication they took, but this is GunZ, people want to play GunZ, not an mmorpg. When I open gunz once in a year, I'm not looking to quest, bounty grind and upgrade my weapons, that takes too much time, all I want to do is play a couple of skillmaps and chill out. Even to the active playerbase the gem/upgrading system is unappealing (excluding questers). The "other" server is P2W as **** and it still has a higher playercount, so I'd assume people are just looking for an easy2play server to chill on, not the least p2w one.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

14. The following 3 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Avenge (12-08-2017), ChloeOnFire (12-08-2017), Yaven (12-09-2017)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Gems look fine. And now it's not even pay to win rofl, because you can get the gems in donation shop from bounty shop. So there's nothing like pay to win.

And encourages people to play more quest to get bounty. It's just so motivating omg I wanna get all epic!

16. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Aredus (12-08-2017)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information