Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaven's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Gems look fine. And now it's not even pay to win rofl, because you can get the gems in donation shop from bounty shop. So there's nothing like pay to win.

And encourages people to play more quest to get bounty. It's just so motivating omg I wanna get all epic!
    Not everyone is a quester or enjoys questing. Maybe in 7th grade yes. Everyone doesn't have time to quest. I want to play some tdms and cws here and there. I don't want to have to quest for bounty in order to upgrade weapons and then I am able to cw. By time I finish questing I have to get off.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Kinda normal with what they did to V8.

What I like from V8 basically; hitbox (prevents hitbox, aimbot and shotbot hackers in a way , hence players need to be more accurate), gem system (makes it more playable for some players depending on how they upgrade their gems)...

What I dislike from V8; in-game bounties on items (is this even a private server anymore? Could be like the original), new gun sounds (but that can be changed in the options, not fully functional apparently)...

What else..?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yaven View Post
    Not everyone is a quester or enjoys questing. Maybe in 7th grade yes. Everyone doesn't have time to quest. I want to play some tdms and cws here and there. I don't want to have to quest for bounty in order to upgrade weapons and then I am able to cw. By time I finish questing I have to get off.
    You get bounty from other modes as well.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Remove gems, all I see are players complaining about them, if it be they're in a duel and someone is what appears to be moving like they're on speed gems or someone with 143+hp killing someone even though the other person dealt more damage.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

5. The following user said thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Canpai (12-10-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Remove gems, all I see are players complaining about them, if it be they're in a duel and someone is what appears to be moving like they're on speed gems or someone with 143+hp killing someone even though the other person dealt more damage.
    This^

Karui's Avatar PB in the Face >(-_-)

Thanks
    Instead of spending time in changing the game just make more publisity
    As a ijji gunz player, all i would have wanted is to have a server with anti-lead and Delet any p2w sht

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information