Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
it isnt about rigging at all.
as sonji said, not all ETs have/had a good ability to actually play an event, it isnt part of the requirement for getting the role.
if by chance, an ET is also someone that can regularly win events over other people using skill, why prevent that privilege from him, especially if he paid the same amount of coins as everyone else?
Rigging was poor word choice sorry lol I'm tired. I meant more that they'd take advantage of the opportunity using their alts. And it's not fully preventing the privilege that's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying don't ever give them a chance to get coins, I'm saying just limit how often they get their chance to. The main point to take from this is that they're supposed to entertain the people first. Going back to my previous example, when you work at a food place, they don't say you're not allowed to eat any of the food you make/serve there. They may just limit you on how much you can eat so that other people have a chance to get what they want.

They can still have their chance at getting coins, but I personally don't think it should be possible every single VIP event lol. It's bad enough that for years now the same people keep winning events. Just makes it look worse when it's always staff winning it.