Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    There already is a limit and it was added because of you and Ommadawn, yet that limit got fkd over because no one gave 2 shits about it, and dave and mc didn't pay attention to that because who would?

Limiting it doesn't work, either way I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented now, now's the perfect time if anything to attract more players by making them win more often.
    Yeah well, practically "kicking" ET's / Staff members would also be illogical since they don't get coins or anything for free, they win just like everyone else.

Just be "the man in charge" about the limitation and let it work itself out.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Yeah well, practically "kicking" ET's / Staff members would also be illogical since they don't get coins or anything for free, they win just like everyone else.

Just be "the man in charge" about the limitation and let it work itself out.
    Well read the earlier comments then, that's a suggestion to what we could do for the ET's instead. I'm not pointing any fingers here but corruption has been a thing that's been around for a long time, I don't see why another ET would make another ET pissed unless that ET's name is Tenax, who actually is just as evil as myself.

I just don't trust that it would work. Has to be a better way.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    All staff members or none.
    thanksbye.

Country
    Thanks
    Well read the earlier comments then, that's a suggestion to what we could do for the ET's instead. I'm not pointing any fingers here but corruption has been a thing that's been around for a long time, I don't see why another ET would make another ET pissed unless that ET's name is Tenax, who actually is just as evil as myself.

I just don't trust that it would work. Has to be a better way.
    Oh, please.

Look man, even in a case that'll be implanted, do you honestly think playing on non-staff alts is impossible?
    I reckon you won't be checking each and every character through cp before they join an event, right?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    All staff members or none.
    thanksbye.
    That wouldn't work if you got some sort of reward for hosting though, trying to work around some ideas, but yes if going to just stricly not allow ET's to join events and with that not being able to earn coins whatsoever then it should imply for all staff members imo

Originally Posted by León View Post
    Oh, please.

Look man, even in a case that'll be implanted, do you honestly think playing on non-staff alts is impossible?
    I reckon you won't be checking each and every character through cp before they join an event, right?
    But if you got find out then you could be punished for it. I don't think people would risk that.

Country
    Thanks
    That wouldn't work if you got some sort of reward for hosting though, trying to work around some ideas, but yes if going to just stricly not allow ET's to join events and with that not being able to earn coins whatsoever then it should imply for all staff members imo

But if you got find out then you could be punished for it. I don't think people would risk that.
    That's one huge "if".

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks

Even though I win one or two times in a year, I'm not growing money on trees, And I wanna win just like anyone else, im a human too i guess?

Whoever is hosting should be the one limiting it to 3 wins for staff. [like i do?]

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Even though I win one or two times in a year, I'm not growing money on trees, And I wanna win just like anyone else, im a human too i guess?

Whoever is hosting should be the one limiting it to 3 wins for staff. [like i do?]
    That's why I'm now discussing another way for you guys to earn coins instead of participating.

There could be some reward system.

Just because you do it doesn't mean that others will, and no1 is going to keep an eye on you if you do or don't so it's not stable. And for all you know, after that et have won he could just go on an alt and continue then. There has to be some precautions.

Let's say all of you do it for 3 months, that 4th month that one time no one is going to notice if you look between your fingers for another staff member.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I paid 300 Coins for my VIP therefore I have the equal right as a normal player to participate in them events and win as many times as I possibly can.

However I suck at events unless they are PvP event which is never when it comes to VIP event therefore suck to be me.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (12-16-2017), Eagle (12-16-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I paid 300 Coins for my VIP therefore I have the equal right as a normal player to participate in them events and win as many times as I possibly can.

However I suck at events unless they are PvP event which is never when it comes to VIP event therefore suck to be me.
    Okay, I guess the staff that actually paid for their VIP can be an exception.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information