Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Okay, I guess the staff that actually paid for their VIP can be an exception.
    Staff which aren't VIP shouldn't even attend the event unless they are hosting, if not then they should not even enter the room.

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Canpai (12-16-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Staff which aren't VIP shouldn't even attend the event unless they are hosting, if not then they should not even enter the room.
    Glad we can agree on this one, guess the problem would be solved with this answer?

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Okay, I guess the staff that actually paid for their VIP can be an exception.
    No shouldn't be an exception, you applied to become a staff member so you should expect that, you offer the best for the server not for yourself.
    you should give more than you take, accept it or leave. for now its a serious matter to keep the server going on.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    No shouldn't be an exception, you applied to become a staff member so you should expect that, you offer the best for the server not for yourself.
    you should give more than you take, accept it or leave. for now its a serious matter to keep the server going on.
    So according to you, people that already had VIP, lose those rights as a VIP when they become staff..? *takes a hit from the chief's smoking pipe*

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    So according to you, people that already had VIP, lose those rights as a VIP when they become staff..? *takes a hit from the chief's smoking pipe*
    yea, as long as they can join any full room and have much more things than regular vip members, losing this 1 THING shouldn't be a big problem.
    we are talking about the staff members participating in the VIP events.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I'm sure you can make a rule of like max 3 wins for staff members.

Adding to that someone did make a rule but this new et loves breaking the rule (Zabu) he went on alt to win more than 3 times in VIP event.

Fix the new ET (Zabu), and max 3 wins is suitable. Also they shouldn't be using an alt account lmao.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Beast (12-18-2017), Canpai (12-16-2017)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post

Let me get this right, staff members get no benefits when it comes to doing their role correct? I mean from what I gather they give 0 discount for coins, they don't get paid for their time they put into the server if it be events/handling reports/monitoring forums, they don't get really anything back from the server other than the satifaction of knowing they are 'possibly' doing a good job.

So now we want to also remove their rights from VIP events aswell? If they've legitimately bought their VIP status which comes with many of benefits, one of them being to participate in VIP events to win coins then how can you stop that? Limit the amount they can win? Don't we talk about equality here? By removing their VIP event rights, you are opening them up for refunds seeing as they aren't being "sold" something they were promised.
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-16-2017 at 01:03 AM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

10. The following user said thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Bunny (12-16-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Let me get this right, staff members get no benefits when it comes to doing their role correct? I mean from what I gather they give 0 discount for coins, they don't get paid for their time they put into the server if it be events/handling reports/monitoring forums, they don't get really anything back from the server other than the satifaction of knowing they are 'possibly' doing a good job.

So now we want to also remove their rights from VIP events aswell? If they've legitimately bought their VIP status which comes with many of benefits, one of them being to participate in VIP events to win coins then how can you stop that? Limit the amount they can win? Don't we talk about equality here? By removing their VIP event rights, you are opening them up for refunds seeing as they aren't being "sold" something they were promised.
    Pretty sure most ranks as a staff member can enter any room.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Let me get this right, staff members get no benefits when it comes to doing their role correct? I mean from what I gather they give 0 discount for coins, they don't get paid for their time they put into the server if it be events/handling reports/monitoring forums, they don't get really anythign back from the server other than the satifaction of knwoing they are 'possibly' doing a good job.

That's why I'm discussing a reward system for the hosts now, so instead of removing it all together, all staff but et's can play, and instead the et who hosts the vip event gets a coin reward instead. This will motivate ET's to host events more frequently and also motivate more players to come join when they see they have a bigger chance to win.

13. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Canpai (12-16-2017)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty sure most ranks as a staff member can enter any room.
    Exactly so they don't need their VIP status then, since they can already join full rooms, so by removing their event rights aswell their purchase of the VIP status is pointless.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information