Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Some people here debating on only allowing staff members to win a certain amount of times in 'special' events.
    this would also be logical to apply to players then, right? for the same reasons; players dont like it when someone is constantly winning the event, regardless of whether its a staff member or not, therefore you should add that rule that no1 is allowed to win 3 times in a set/event anyways.

since that rule hasnt been added until now, i dont see why now is any different. the only events it is sometimes used in is the race type events, as those were completely overrun by mainly 3 winners so the rule had to have been made.
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-16-2017 at 01:13 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Canpai (12-16-2017)

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Don't derail the thread.

First and final warning.

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Et's win their own events AMONGST other staff members, that makes it even harder now for the community to win some coins, and last time I checked, ET's are supposed to entertain the community, the people, not other ET's. Imo it looks like shit and greedy as hell when an ET wins another ET's event.
    Totally Agree with you bro because it is for VIP PLAYER So i think it is right Suggestion you have made i am with you

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    I'm sure you can make a rule of like max 3 wins for staff members.

Adding to that someone did make a rule but this new et loves breaking the rule (Zabu) he went on alt to win more than 3 times in VIP event.

Fix the new ET (Zabu), and max 3 wins are suitable. Also, they shouldn't be using an alt account lmao.
    I love how you act, okay leggo.
    my first and last VIP event as an Event moderator, I came at the last 2 rounds of LMS on my ALT account cause my VIP was on that account(Not like I tried to hide it, I was on a char named Zabu, everyone knew it was me, Even Adri told me to not win more than 2 rounds), Joined and played only 2 rounds, I won the 2 rounds and went on my staff account and helped the whole event set, before you throw something like this at least make sure.

OT; We already talked about this, I have no problem with this since we are 7 ET's currently and an ET chance to win a VIP event is 50%, okay so I got no problem with this, I won't play VIP events from now on.

Eva's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    The Role that a Events staff has, is only to make Events, saying that they should not participate in events since the events are only for the players and not for themselves, for that they were chosen as Events staff.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I had this rule, except it was only for Mex because he would constantly go on win streaks in race. If you paid for your VIP you should be able to play in the events. The only reason I bought VIP was for the events, and taking that privilege away seems a little unfair just because of a staff position they earned.

"Oh they're really good at events, that's why they're ET's", No.
    They are regular players with the ability to host events. This doesn't make them good at it, I know and have worked with plenty of TET's and ET's who were god awful at events but still got their job done. Hosting and playing are two entirely different things.

I honestly think you should ban them from regular events. They signed up to host events, not participate. Regular EP converts to actual coin, and that's way more valuable to me since regular events are hosted more often. Let them play VIP because they paid for it, then ban them from regular events.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Amy (12-16-2017), Eran (12-16-2017), Mattie (12-16-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    let them participate but put limits on their winnings

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I love how you act, okay leggo.
    my first and last VIP event as an Event moderator, I came at the last 2 rounds of LMS on my ALT account cause my VIP was on that account(Not like I tried to hide it, I was on a char named Zabu, everyone knew it was me, Even Adri told me to not win more than 2 rounds), Joined and played only 2 rounds, I won the 2 rounds and went on my staff account and helped the whole event set, before you throw something like this at least make sure.

OT; We already talked about this, I have no problem with this since we are 7 ET's currently and an ET chance to win a VIP event is 50%, okay so I got no problem with this, I won't play VIP events from now on.
    When you wrote "now I can win more than 3 times on alt"
    Like 3-5 people left cause they knew they had no chance to win.

Ot: if 6 Ets are on 1 win per ET is enough!
    11 rounds for the community!

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say just limit it to maybe 1 out of every 3 VIP events they're allowed to play, and make this a rule with punishable offenses that applies to all staff. A rule that prior to applying for the ET/GM position, the person will just have to fully acknowledge and understand. And as for current ETs/GMs they'll sadly just have to accept it even though it wasn't established before they applied for the position. Monitoring it seems to be the only logical and easy thing to do. Obviously people are going to try to be sneaky and find ways around it, like using alts and such. That comes with any rule put into place anywhere, not just GunZ lol. Rules will never be able to permanently keep away acts of crime, they just help to prevent them. But that's why (just like with any other rule) players can report staff and GMs/admins can look into it and punish/demote as necessary.

People talking about how if staff paid for VIP they have a right to play as much as they want, but neglecting the fact that the regular players also paid money for that shit too lol. Yeah staff all start as regular members at one point and may have paid for VIP prior to becoming staff, but that's why I said to make it something they agree on before they agree to become a staff member. At the end of the day whether staff are getting paid hourly wages or not, it's still customer service, and like with any customer service place, the customer comes first. Take a restaurant for example. Wouldn't you be pissed if you and your family regularly go out to eat at different restaurants, only to find out the chef in the back has been eating nearly all the food on their shift and that they have no ingredients left to make the pretty much any of the food you and your family want? That's how you scare away customers. Same thing applies here. Wouldn't you be pissed if each time you join a VIP event thinking you have a chance to win some coins, the staff member just takes advantage of the service he/she is supposed to host for you each time ?

You don't take advantage of the product you're servicing when dealing with customer service. The bulk of the product should be reserved for the people.
    Last edited by Eddie; 12-16-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Eran (12-17-2017), Linzor (12-16-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say just limit it to maybe 1 out of every 3 VIP events they're allowed to play, and make this a rule with punishable offenses that applies to all staff. A rule that prior to applying for the ET/GM position, the person will just have to fully acknowledge and understand. And as for current ETs/GMs they'll sadly just have to accept it even though it wasn't established before they applied for the position. Monitoring it seems to be the only logical and easy thing to do. Obviously people are going to try to be sneaky and find ways around it, like using alts and such. That comes with any rule put into place anywhere, not just GunZ lol. Rules will never be able to permanently keep away acts of crime, they just help to prevent them. But that's why (just like with any other rule) players can report staff and GMs/admins can look into it and punish/demote as necessary.

People talking about how if staff paid for VIP they have a right to play as much as they want, but neglecting the fact that the regular players also paid money for that shit too lol. Yeah staff all start as regular members at one point and may have paid for VIP prior to becoming staff, but that's why I said to make it something they agree on before they agree to become a staff member. At the end of the day whether staff are getting paid hourly wages or not, it's still customer service, and like with any customer service place, the customer comes first. Take a restaurant for example. Wouldn't you be pissed if you and your family regularly go out to eat at different restaurants, only to find out the chef in the back has been eating nearly all the food on their shift and that they have no ingredients left to make the pretty much any of the food you and your family want? That's how you scare away customers. Same thing applies here. Wouldn't you be pissed if each time you join a VIP event thinking you have a chance to win some coins, the staff member just rigs it for him/herself each time ?

You don't take advantage of the product you're servicing when dealing with customer service. The bulk of the product should be reserved for the people.
    it isnt about rigging at all.
    as sonji said, not all ETs have/had a good ability to actually play an event, it isnt part of the requirement for getting the role.
    if by chance, an ET is also someone that can regularly win events over other people using skill, why prevent that privilege from him, especially if he paid the same amount of coins as everyone else?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information