Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I think that streaming should be forbidden for questing.

- There's nothing exciting about it.
    - They just do it to get prizes.
    - The quality is ridiculously low.

State your opinion and why it is so.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Akimbo (12-16-2017), Canpai (12-16-2017), Eran (12-16-2017), Ricky (12-16-2017)

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I think questing is part of the game too and people should be allowed to stream it.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Amy for this useful post:

BerS (12-18-2017), Canpai (12-16-2017), Victory (12-18-2017), Zeino (12-16-2017)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    We're talking about it, and I think that any "uninteresting" stream, like someone doing scrider for 2 hours by bugging him in a corner and spray him, will lose their stream status.

6. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Canpai (12-16-2017)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    We're talking about it, and I think that any "uninteresting" stream, like someone doing scrider for 2 hours by bugging him in a corner and spray him, will lose their stream status.
    ^What he said.

Plus yeah, I would understand if they removed someone's status for that, two hours bugging and shooting a monster, but doing regular quests where they'd actually be moving around, killing NPCs or whatever, shouldn't be forbidden imo.

8. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Amy (12-16-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    It's not like a GunZ stream will ever reach 20+ people, just let the people get their rewards for their effort.

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Kira (12-18-2017), Victory (12-18-2017), Zeino (12-16-2017)

Thanks
    is it 50 coins for each 2 hours you stream? or 50 per day for 2 hours?

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Well, streaming is done due to advertisement purposes, so when someone goes searching for gunz streams on twitch, even if it's a quest stream, at least they'll discover freestyle gunz.

So basically:
    Pros
    Advertisement

Cons
    Incredibly super ****ing boring (at least the challenge quest griding with no mics, if they'd do page 65 dungeon naked with whole team on discord, now thats something I'd watch)
    doesn't show anything about fgunz other than quest related shit (cw, tdm, weapons, gems etc)
    Uninteresting, leads to a quick exit off of the stream, that also means fgunz doesn't get discovered (when people see, for example intense cwing, it's exciting, they would want to download that gunz server to also play intense cw)

I personally am for quest streaming because if it gets banned no one would consistently and frequently stream. (defeating the purpose, because the purpose is to advertise, not to entertain)
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Amy (12-16-2017), Zeino (12-16-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Well, streaming is done due to advertisement purposes, so when someone goes searching for gunz streams on twitch, even if it's a quest stream, at least they'll discover freestyle gunz.

So basically:
    Pros
    Advertisement

Cons
    Incredibly super ****ing boring (at least the challenge quest griding with no mics, if they'd do page 65 dungeon naked with whole team on discord, now thats something I'd watch)
    doesn't show anything about fgunz other than quest related shit (cw, tdm, weapons, gems etc)
    Uninteresting, leads to a quick exit off of the stream, that also means fgunz doesn't get discovered (when people see, for example intense cwing, it's exciting, they would want to download that gunz server to also play intense cw)

I personally am for quest streaming because if it gets banned no one would consistently and frequently stream. (defeating the purpose, because the purpose is to advertise, not to entertain)
    Some what agree, but when the particular quest they do is of a boss walking into a corner, unable to attack back then it reflects badly on the server, something like "shit server they all quest against something that doesn't fight back" / "server is filled with bugs players abuse" / "Do people only quest on FGunZ"
    Last edited by Notorious; 12-16-2017 at 07:59 PM.

15. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Amers (12-16-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Isn't there a requirement for a minimum views/follows or something? (if not, add if so the more "famous" (like anyone watched gunz stream ) streamers will stay)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Isn't there a requirement for a minimum views/follows or something? (if not, add if so the more "famous" (like anyone watched gunz stream ) streamers will stay)
    A guy was streaming last night who plays fortnite, he had 600 viewers

I watch gunz stream when they are on, just not If they are abusing a bug which stops a quest boss from attacking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information