Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Since there's an ongoing discussion about revamping certain aspects of streaming, another issue comes to mind: rewards.

Currently, players that earn 30 activity points in a row receive 100 coins. The criterion for receiving an activity point is to play for 3 hours per day (in non-training games). That's 3 * 30 = 90 hours of playtime per month (without idling). That takes some effort, doesn't it? On the other hand, a streamer has the ability to earn 50 coins per day by streaming for 2 hours, and also (possibly) earning an activity point in the process by playing for another hour, which again contributes to additional rewards.

For instance, if a player decides to only play FGunZ for a total of 4 hours per month (2 hours on each day) and streams it, they earn the same amount of coins as players who play for 90 hours. Seems a bit unfair, don't you think? Even though only 1 player is allowed to stream at a time, I'm sure the regular streamers manage to get a slot a few times per week/month(given the low player count / lack of competition) and earn a significant number of coins.

Comparing the two, I think people with 30 activity points should receive a much bigger/better reward. Obviously, this would give people more of a reason to stay active and in turn, help improve the player count.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 12-16-2017 at 08:10 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Amers (12-16-2017), Aredus (12-16-2017), Canpai (12-17-2017), Halcyon (12-16-2017), Want_Smack (12-17-2017), Zeino (12-16-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Since there's an ongoing discussion about revamping certain aspects of streaming, another issue comes to mind: rewards.

Currently, players that earn 30 activity points in a row receive 100 coins. The criterion for receiving an activity point is to play for 3 hours per day (in non-training games). That's 3 * 30 = 90 hours of playtime per month (without idling). That takes some effort, doesn't it? On the other hand, a streamer has the ability to earn 50 coins per day by streaming for 2 hours, and also (possibly) earning an activity point in the process by playing for another hour, which again contributes to additional rewards.

For instance, if a player decides to only play FGunZ for a total of 4 hours per month (2 hours on each day) and streams it, they earn the same amount of coins as players who play for 90 hours. Seems a bit unfair, don't you think? Even though only 1 player is allowed to stream at a time, I'm sure the regular streamers manage to get a slot a few times per week/month(given the low player count / lack of competition) and earn a significant number of coins.

Comparing the two, I think people with 30 activity points should receive a much bigger/better reward. Obviously, this would give people more of a reason to stay active and in turn, help improve the player count.
    Totally Agree with you BRO also thanks for this Suggestion
    Activity Reward must be INCREASE because streamer Earn that 30 POINT IN 2 DAY ( means 50 coins in 1 day ) so i think it's UNFAIR

Thread Information