Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    -I've use daggers on my characters since Freestyle Gunz version 6 (with lead). And maybe a good idea would be to add another type of dagger. A longer range dagger that gives variety on what type of dagger play style you want. If you're more gun oriented you could go for the N or S because you'd be focusing on shooting rather than stabbing. Also the short delay helps with aerial yo-yo shots and aerial blink shots.

[L] Dagger (long or longer. possible pro would be higher damage and con would be higher delay)
    [S] Dagger (short range but is faster and may do less damage)
    [N] Dagger (normal and what we're used to daggers)

If i'm getting ground slash combo'd alot i'd recommend using a longer range dagger to get them off me with one jab.
    If i'm losing in the gun fight i can put bait a massive with a short range dagger. With them in massive stun it gives me a better chance to shoot them while they are standing still.

A couple of examples of how it'd look in the shop.

[L] Dagger
    Damage: 25

Weight: 6-7

Delay: 380-440

Range: 1.5x normal

[S] Dagger
    Damage: 13

Weight: 4

Delay: 306-316

Range: -1.5x normal

[N] Dagger
    Damage: 18

Weight: 5

Delay: 326-366

Range: normal

Either way,give me your feedback . Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Moh; 12-22-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I dont think adding ranged daggers is a good idea. if you do add a tag for disabling non-regular WEAPONS (including guns) for people who want original playstyle. that is because i dont think many gladders who use swords would like not being able to get close to the dagger-using person without getting smacked. if you do add it increase its delay by like, alot. maybe twice as much.

if the balance is okay for all styles (after testing and such), maybe the tag ive suggested above would be useless but it requires the community's feedback on the balance first.

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I dont think adding ranged daggers is a good idea. if you do add a tag for disabling non-regular WEAPONS (including guns) for people who want original playstyle. that is because i dont think many gladders who use swords would like not being able to get close to the dagger-using person without getting smacked. if you do add it increase its delay by like, alot. maybe twice as much.

if the balance is okay for all styles (after testing and such), maybe the tag ive suggested above would be useless but it requires the community's feedback on the balance first.

Well,to be fair it's not like it wouldn't affect the gladiator too much. The rate of damage wouldn't change because you're balancing the delay and the damage which ultimately affect the rate of damage being made. I don't think the current meta of sword vs dagger in gladiator should be ultimately more favorable of swords. I think it makes sense to experiment ways to make daggers more viable. Also no need to make a room tag for normal weapons. You do realise all ranged weapons have [L]ight, [H]eavy and whatever [S] means.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Thread Information