Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    The V7 player base was continuing to decline on its own as well, not growing. V8 population continued to decrease. So it would have been in a similar state regardless. Correlation does not imply causation.

No one only plays one game their entire life. If that were the case new games wouldn't continue being developed.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Alegra (01-02-2018), Canpai (01-02-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    The V7 player base was continuing to decline on its own as well, not growing. V8 population continued to decrease. So it would have been in a similar state regardless. Correlation does not imply causation.

No one only plays one game their entire life. If that were the case new games wouldn't continue being developed.
    Well, some people would rather play until the game dies playing it they way they like, not be forced to leave by unwanted changes

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post

Even though I agree that the V7 player base was declining that was because some bugs or the antilead took years or even months to fix. A lot of people were complaining for 8 months about luck of DMG and all we were hearing was V8 is gonna fix this. Well V8 took way too long.

Main reason this server is almost dead is that they added some changes that were completely wrong. From Gems to the new Hitbox (that you worked on) were a big no-no. DMG drop-off was completely shit. V7 was a great patch and all it needed was a new Anti-lead and probably more cosmetics to work. Where's the new VIP items? New donor Items? New Event Items?

I find it really funny that some people complain about TAGS such as [R] and then say Gems dont belong in Gunz. Guess what, [R] doesn't belong in GunZ either. Then you go about and say "oh they left to another server because of [R]. Name one server that has that type of TAG.

V8 was over done imo. I told the Admins to give us an extended BETA period so we can try it and name the problems. I even said that V8 is FG last chance.

I used to love FG but I can't even have fun playing it anymore. It's such a shame. If only this server had V7 with a new Anti-Lead and no Gems.

P.S : The fact that in the start of V8, we had to quest to get Gems says it all.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 01-02-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information