Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Whether the removal of those tags mattered or not short term, long term it wouldn't have mattered.
    GunZ: The Duel, as it started was a simple game. People didn't know how to Latedash, halfstep, insta, triple butterfly and what have u.
    Nowadays, however, people do know how to do that, and it has been like that for years. The skillgap of GunZ for new players is simply too much.
    and the few that do stay and try to learn are just not enough.

besides the skill gap being an issue, people got older. When I found out about GunZ I was around 10~ years old.
    I am 22 now, I either don't have the time to play a lot or I just have better things to do, so do loads of other players who used to play non-stop.
    Without the attraction for new players to come join an established 15(?) year old game, the game will die, it's inevitable. Nothing the owners/developers can do to stop that.
    Most of us just got too old.

Honestly, the only way I see a GunZ revival is if someone remade the game with all it's unique playstyles with a new engine.
    I know some people have been working on that on the low, though, that won't attract a lot of people eitherway cause they're just a small group of unknown developers.

I'd say if you're a player who still thoroughly enjoys this game for what it is, enjoy the time on it that you have left cause eventually you'll just find yourself questing on your own. sadly enough.
    This already happened with GunZ 2: The Second Duel LUL This game is just a dying game. Simple as that. The game has surprisingly lasted for 10 years+ so..

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    gunzing with a pay2win mind set is why i dont enjoy the game. it's a pass time+way for me to edit. I just collect frags and use them thats all. But with them updating over and over it makes my frag collection all go to waste. So idk.... its a lose, lose situation. And i think I know what server you're referring to i just dont understand why you need to spend 100 dollars on a game that's been out since 06 just to be able to survive longer in clan war......
    ye idk these brs gotta all be pretty rich to be able to spend 25$ on only one gun loler.

3. The following user said thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Avenge (12-30-2017)

Senyagami's Avatar misery

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    ye idk these brs gotta all be pretty rich to be able to spend 25$ on only one gun loler.
    Precisely.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    This already happened with GunZ 2: The Second Duel
    no, that's just trash

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Alegra (01-02-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I still stick by that if the system was used properly with more equal stats and lower numbers without donation gems.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    This already happened with GunZ 2: The Second Duel LUL This game is just a dying game. Simple as that. The game has surprisingly lasted for 10 years+ so..
    GunZ 2 is the living proof that what saved this game was actually the K-Style bug. Looking at GunZ 2, not many people still play it despite the big hype behind it before its release. I tried it and hated it. There was nothing really that could save the franchise (or GunZ 2, if you may).

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    GunZ 2 is the living proof that what saved this game was actually the K-Style bug. Looking at GunZ 2, not many people still play it despite the big hype behind it before its release. I tried it and hated it. There was nothing really that could save the franchise (or GunZ 2, if you may).
    Actually the problem was the connection issue on PVP, main reason no one played cause you had 300+ ping on a good server.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Actually the problem was the connection issue on PVP, main reason no one played cause you had 300+ ping on a good server.
    On the other hand,

Didn't play it but just with the trailers I could tell it sucked. I kinda see where Amy is tryna go.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    That, apart from them having anti-lead too. That means a 500 ping-er could sword you from across the map and kill you.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Bring back my jail outfit !!! ><.. that's All I got to say here

13. The following user said thank you to Dalah for this useful post:

la flame (12-29-2017)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information