Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The private server of Gunz we've known and loved was called Freestyle Gunz, however, with the changes over the past ~year, it seems like the development of this game is going more towards how the old Gunz was instead of evolving to something better. Something to prove my point is the removal of the most popular room tags that made the server unique (not only [R] and [IA], but also gravity, jump, speed modifiers and ninja mode, etc).

I don't disagree that the development team has made efforts towards making the game more unique, but they added things without our consent and judgement which was a huge turn off right off the bat for alot of people (gem and weapon upgrading system) which was removed after getting so much hate.

The things I personally enjoyed doing on FGunz (maybe not all of you, you can state what you used to enjoy about gunz below) was having fun playing the way I liked, if it was by playing events (which are still done today so no complaints, except for the low population that plays it nowadays), playing gladiator in stairway or literally just having some fun with [G50] playing in different maps and doing some medstyle in stairway. I enjoyed talking to the fellow forum users on the chatbox or those who made troll threads, but the chatbox is mostly dead nowadays. A lot of people actually enjoyed, say, spamming weapons in TDM's for that matter, something that cant be done anymore without the tags that made it a unique experience.

Obviously not all of you will agree, but what have you got to say about where FGunz went the past 1-2 years?

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

AkaWail (12-24-2017), Canpai (12-24-2017), Eva (12-24-2017), Justice (12-29-2017), Mia (12-24-2017), Polar (12-25-2017), TeaShop (12-27-2017), Want_Smack (12-30-2017)

Thread Information