Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thanks
    the legendary bible only gets on to cw......or so the legends say

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    The V7 player base was continuing to decline on its own as well, not growing. V8 population continued to decrease. So it would have been in a similar state regardless. Correlation does not imply causation.

No one only plays one game their entire life. If that were the case new games wouldn't continue being developed.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Alegra (01-02-2018), Canpai (01-02-2018)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    funny to read all these essay'S like it's gonna change anything. loler

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Camel (12-25-2017), Mattie (12-24-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    The V7 player base was continuing to decline on its own as well, not growing. V8 population continued to decrease. So it would have been in a similar state regardless. Correlation does not imply causation.

No one only plays one game their entire life. If that were the case new games wouldn't continue being developed.
    Well, some people would rather play until the game dies playing it they way they like, not be forced to leave by unwanted changes

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    funny to read all these essay'S like it's gonna change anything. loler
    That is a bad mindset to have, but I get where you're coming from, I remember the shit show that went down at dg, the owner was completely incompetent with no time to focus on improving the server, nor getting new players to join, making horrible interface and game-play affecting decisions. But fgunz' owners are different, and they have been proven to consistently listen to suggestions updating the new version ever since it came out, they have also been proven to be ethical and fair refunding donation items that were heavily changed for v8. (Even if they do not possess those ethics, they are still smart because no refunds = mass outrage and mass outrage = people quitting).
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thanks
    U turn FG into 09 QG sht, youll get all the players ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
    Last edited by Avenge; 12-24-2017 at 09:08 PM.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

Jaay (12-24-2017), Kasuro (12-29-2017), Sunfire (01-02-2018)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    That is a bad mindset to have, but I get where you're coming from, I remember the shit show that went down at dg, the owner was completely incompetent with no time to focus on improving the server, nor getting new players to join, making horrible interface and game-play affecting decisions. But fgunz' owners are different, and they have been proven to consistently listen to suggestions updating the new version ever since it came out, they have also been proven to be ethical and fair refunding donation items that were heavily changed for v8. (Even if they do not possess those ethics, they are still smart because no refunds = mass outrage and mass outrage = people quitting).
    Not really coming from this tbh. Nick had have his server run for so long if anything it was like the first private gunz server i played myself so clearly it was gonna die as other servers were peaking (that's when FG peaked 300's if I recall well lol)
    And not removing anything to Dave/Sic,both are clearly two dedicated owners but as you can see thru Staff Team list rn they are lacking developers and IMO lackin new donors since all the 'new' ones were seen on v7.8 or wtv u wanna call it lo. Still looking forward to new donator full sets ma'am

and hanz you might be right but on the other side there's a server out here *cough* that is really Pay 2 Win and is peaking lots.

*cough* softness tho *cough*

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    I'd say pay for more advertising on Brazilian mmorpg/gaming sites. We'll have 150+ players by tomorrow.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Moh for this useful post:

Amers (12-24-2017), Dalah (12-25-2017), Lemon (12-25-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    Not really coming from this tbh. Nick had have his server run for so long if anything it was like the first private gunz server i played myself so clearly it was gonna die as other servers were peaking (that's when FG peaked 300's if I recall well lol)
    And not removing anything to Dave/Sic,both are clearly two dedicated owners but as you can see thru Staff Team list rn they are lacking developers and IMO lackin new donors since all the 'new' ones were seen on v7.8 or wtv u wanna call it lo. Still looking forward to new donator full sets ma'am

and hanz you might be right but on the other side there's a server out here *cough* that is really Pay 2 Win and is peaking lots.

*cough* softness tho *cough*
    gunzing with a pay2win mind set is why i dont enjoy the game. it's a pass time+way for me to edit. I just collect frags and use them thats all. But with them updating over and over it makes my frag collection all go to waste. So idk.... its a lose, lose situation. And i think I know what server you're referring to i just dont understand why you need to spend 100 dollars on a game that's been out since 06 just to be able to survive longer in clan war......

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    I'd say pay for more advertising on Brazilian mmorpg/gaming sites. We'll have 150+ players by tomorrow.
    Advertising is something that gets ignored on fg for sure, if done right, it could gain a ton of players. (Spamming fgunz.net under videos should be discouraged, but smart advertising should be encouraged).
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information