Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    That, apart from them having anti-lead too. That means a 500 ping-er could sword you from across the map and kill you.
    Yup but the quest side of GunZ 2 was super nice.

ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    why the update didnt work? because yet again the dev team didnt listen to the suggestions and did something totally not asked for all fg needed from v7 to v8 or infinity was same as v7 but just

- removal of room tags [r] [ia]

no matter how much you deny it these tags alone is why most people prefer the certain other server

- better anti-lead (fix, update, enhance.. however you want to put it.)

- clanwar map voting selection

- possibly new gfx for load screen, ingame etc

- new sets

- smoother client

thats pretty much it

instead the effort put into making gems pushed these others aside..
    as many people above have said gunz is a dying game which is inevitable.. o well just enjoy whats left

3. The following 2 users say thank you to ChloeOnFire for this useful post:

Amers (12-30-2017), Canpai (01-02-2018)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    why the update didnt work? because yet again the dev team didnt listen to the suggestions and did something totally not asked for all fg needed from v7 to v8 or infinity was same as v7 but just

no matter how much you deny it these tags alone is why most people prefer the certain other server

- new sets

- smoother client

thats pretty much it

as many people above have said gunz is a dying game which is inevitable.. o well just enjoy whats left
    V8 should've just been an improved version of V7 with a new interface, removal of r and ia etc, instead they focused all their efforts onto bad ideas that sounded good. Tbh I prefer fg over that "other" server, but 1 hit nades, stun grenades (they can be fun, but I like classical gunz without the new bullshit, that's just me) etc really tilt me to close fg and hop on there more often. (that's just me tilting and being emotional, I would never go on that br server tho)
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

5. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

ChloeOnFire (12-30-2017)

Slumped.

Country
    Thanks
    There are still some games that run on the same engine since their release. If you look at WoW, it's still got a completely garbage engine but still has a good player base. The engine isnt what will make the game become revived.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post

- new sets

- smoother client

thats pretty much it

Keep in mind that the admins have the last say, enough of my items n quest stuff was never added.

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    remember when gunz had a high player base? ijji, some private servers?

i think that is because it was simple and basic. low exp rate, few items to choose from.

you could donate in ijji to become more ''stronger'' but actually the clothes were nice to see and good looking (for that time in gunz)
    now if we donate we got a donator set which is basic a simple set with high stat's . nothing special. ye the donator items in ijji made us better but actually most people donated which set they liked the most and wich items they liked the most.
    nowadays we donate to good sg's just to have the best stuff.

gunz was fun because it was simple and basic and you could donate for better more good looking items, as it should be. (look other game's it's the same way.)

so actually with all those private servers, and many times owners being very greedy to earning made gunz it's downfall.

now when actually dave and McSic want to make gunz a bit like the old days again we complain?. those Room tags made every , but almost every good normal player tilt. quit Fgunz because gunz wasn't a learning curve anymore. gunz actually became (yes also FGunz) a pay to be good game. revolvers almost one hitted you. spray was/is rly rly strong. it aint fun anymore.

i once in a time come back to see gunz dying more and more .
    my oppinion is that gunz must go back to basic days to survive. and McSic and Dave made a rly good step towards that.

we don't need to evolve it was Always about staying the same..

-sorry for my english , isn't that good.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

9. The following user said thank you to SaintSnow for this useful post:

Amers (01-02-2018)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    The V7 player base was continuing to decline on its own as well, not growing. V8 population continued to decrease. So it would have been in a similar state regardless. Correlation does not imply causation.

No one only plays one game their entire life. If that were the case new games wouldn't continue being developed.
    Even though I agree that the V7 player base was declining that was because some bugs or the antilead took years or even months to fix. A lot of people were complaining for 8 months about luck of DMG and all we were hearing was V8 is gonna fix this. Well V8 took way too long.

Main reason this server is almost dead is that they added some changes that were completely wrong. From Gems to the new Hitbox (that you worked on) were a big no-no. DMG drop-off was completely shit. V7 was a great patch and all it needed was a new Anti-lead and probably more cosmetics to work. Where's the new VIP items? New donor Items? New Event Items?

I find it really funny that some people complain about TAGS such as [R] and then say Gems dont belong in Gunz. Guess what, [R] doesn't belong in GunZ either. Then you go about and say "oh they left to another server because of [R]. Name one server that has that type of TAG.

V8 was over done imo. I told the Admins to give us an extended BETA period so we can try it and name the problems. I even said that V8 is FG last chance.

I used to love FG but I can't even have fun playing it anymore. It's such a shame. If only this server had V7 with a new Anti-Lead and no Gems.

P.S : The fact that in the start of V8, we had to quest to get Gems says it all.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 01-02-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Amy for this useful post:

Amers (01-12-2018), Bunny (01-11-2018)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    yeah, they're making it even worse when they let randoms like "BerS" go streaming....

stream's quality is......., content is even worse, omg look i shoot a glitched quest boss!

that's not what streams should look like.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    yeah, they're making it even worse when they let randoms like "BerS" go streaming....

stream's quality is......., content is even worse, omg look i shoot a glitched quest boss!

that's not what streams should look like.
    I disagree, as long as it is about the game they should be allowed to stream.
    Just because you have a different look at it does not mean it is wrong, maybe boring but not wrong.

15. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Share (01-11-2018), Victory (01-12-2018), Zeino (01-12-2018)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information