Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I disagree, as long as it is about the game they should be allowed to stream.
    Just because you have a different look at it does not mean it is wrong, maybe boring but not wrong.
    Its not wrong, but its not the kind of stream people who do not know the game should see.
    theyll be under the impression that this game is all about glitching bosses in a corner and shooting them till they die, and repeat.
    they need to stream the thing that this game is unique for, questing like that is accessible in like every other mmo out there.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I disagree, as long as it is about the game they should be allowed to stream.
    Just because you have a different look at it does not mean it is wrong, maybe boring but not wrong.
    When you "pay" someone to stream like FG does by giving them prizes, you do it so the so called "streamers" will promote your server. When you pay questers and Garden 32 player newgens that use mines and rocket launchers none from the competitive side is gonna join ur server and your server going to die because eventually these newgens are gonna realise how shit they are in this game and quit.

Right now these streamers only harm FG with their great gameplay. Tell me how sitting in a corner hitting a boss with your rifle not even moving once will promote FG.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I wish I had gotten at playing the weapon and gem upgrade system.
    I played for the first time in over a year about 12 hours ago, and the server feels responsive.
    The engine runs smooth, and the layout, and BGM are fitting os.

I really enjoy the layout of displayed ammo.
    The percentage of shots hit is super cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing the gravity and fun mods placed back in the game, but I think R and IA have been dealt with fairly.
    I don't use the modes, but I don't see why they were removed unless that was sacrificed for server upgrades as it does feel a lot smoother with the (reduced>?) new client
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

4. The following user said thank you to EASTVAN for this useful post:

Share (01-12-2018)

Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    Revert please, but no [R] & [IA]?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    When you "pay" someone to stream like FG does by giving them prizes, you do it so the so called "streamers" will promote your server. When you pay questers and Garden 32 player newgens that use mines and rocket launchers none from the competitive side is gonna join ur server and your server going to die because eventually these newgens are gonna realise how shit they are in this game and quit.

Right now these streamers only harm FG with their great gameplay. Tell me how sitting in a corner hitting a boss with your rifle not even moving once will promote FG.
    Doesn't matter, as long as there are no clear rules on what the admins think streamers should do and not do, everyone is free to stream, whether it is quest, training or clan wars.
    If you really want only a competitive side of the game then they should enforce rules on streaming.

Complain about that instead of bashing on those that do stream quest (whether it is boring or they abuse a glitch), bash on the admins instead of the streamers.

xoxo

An example would be that you stream ARAM on league, that would be sort of equals as streaming quest on gunz (I know it is not really the same but it is a decent example).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information