Country
    Thanks
    Hello!

When I try to update last patch it says I have virus, early updates did just fine. My computer is pretty new, never had problems with updating. If i try to reinstall, same story again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Luka:

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    What Anti-Virus are you using?
    Add the Freestyle GunZ' folder to the exception list of your anti virus, if you don't know how to do this, google it.

This is what the folder should look like:
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Country
    Thanks
    I have windows defender security. It is kind of a bad virus ''trojan'' as it is called. And i know that can cause troubles. So i am afraid to do anything. I will try it.
    Luka:

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I have windows defender security. It is kind of a bad virus ''trojan'' as it is called. And i know that can cause troubles. So i am afraid to do anything. I will try it.
    You are getting what's called a "false-positive", it occurs when an anti-virus falsely thinks something is a virus, this is caused because fgunz is encrypted(packed) in order to protect it's game files from getting unpacked by hackers, and encryption doesn't give your anti-virus a clear view of the files, that's whats causing the false-positive. Unfortunately it is impossible to run any encryped(packed) program without false-positives popping up once in a while.

If you need further info on how to add an exception for windows defender follow this tutorial:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...or-solution(s)
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Permanently disable that shit software which can't even protect you from a single spy/malware and your gunz will update/patch/run flawlessly.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

6. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Amers (12-25-2017)

Thread Information