Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stayalive99's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    So i just wanted to make this post because it feels like i just dont want to play this game anymore because there only 1 lobby for TD and everyone in there feels like they have been playing since 2008 and its really hard to play against i mean sometimes im not bothered going 0-10 but most time when the good players are on it happens all the time

although i kinda dont want to quit either and would like to see if anyone has any tips for me like how i could improve alot, like give me some shooting techniques or something i have gotten better but only to a certain point i know most basic skills and dbf ss late dash, etc but idk if my movement is shit or what but give me tips to improve so i can actually have motvation to play this game no troll shit i wanna be #1

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    if you insist on having some fun while the game has one of those TDM rooms (it wont even have that soon), then there are plenty of old tutorials on youtube.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Best tip is to give up on this game because it's dying
    like get off this game's forums. there's the door. get out and yes, let it hit you on the way out.

OT: Learn how to reload shot - you can get by with just RS if you can aim well.

4. The following user said thank you to Paragon for this useful post:

Jaay (12-26-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    if u wanna be # 1 u have to beat bible in a 1v1

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    There are some GunZ tutorials in youtube which might help you.
    Last edited by Zeino; 12-26-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    If u know LD and basic movements then maybe focus onto training ur aim.

- Revolvers

- Blank crosshair. (meant to help because you focus more onto your enemy than your actual crosshair)

Other than that I remember being told ''if u dont play the pros u wont get pros'' so yea

but I'm all with Anion this guy george should **** off gunz overall with his attitude towards it within the past 2 years. how to tell someone that actually doesn't want to quit to do it. wtf

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Paragon (12-26-2017), Zeino (12-26-2017)

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stayalive99 View Post
    So i just wanted to make this post because it feels like i just dont want to play this game anymore because there only 1 lobby for TD and everyone in there feels like they have been playing since 2008 and its really hard to play against i mean sometimes im not bothered going 0-10 but most time when the good players are on it happens all the time

although i kinda dont want to quit either and would like to see if anyone has any tips for me like how i could improve alot, like give me some shooting techniques or something i have gotten better but only to a certain point i know most basic skills and dbf ss late dash, etc but idk if my movement is shit or what but give me tips to improve so i can actually have motvation to play this game no troll shit i wanna be #1
    open ur bank account and u be 2 hitting mofos pay2win is strong on this one.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

10. The following user said thank you to Jestatic for this useful post:

Eagle (12-26-2017)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    For as far as I can remember, the server, or this game in general. has always been somewhat p2w.
    remember two hitting kids with red revolvers and having 90 meds?
    It decided p2w was the way to go from the start, that's how the server got funded. Almost every game does that.

In every update of FGunZ there was at least one buyable (with real cash) item that broke the game until it got nerfed and a new one added.
    That's nothing from the past few years, you and many others just lost interest.
    Last edited by Linzor; 12-26-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Practicing, watching youtube video was how I got better at every game

Banned

Thanks
    Whisper me ingame and ill teach you, all these ''pros'' are randoms

14. The following 4 users say thank you to AtrephRob for this useful post:

Amers (12-26-2017), Amy (12-27-2017), Portgaz (12-27-2017), Stayalive99 (12-26-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information