Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    I'm sick as **** of all of your negative vibes and attitudes towards the server so I'm bringing this out.

Speak about F2P when it actually pays off.

Freestylers GunZ player count :

https://i.imgur.com/X2zYfr5.png

Freestylers GunZ donation/perks :

https://i.imgur.com/1j1LFUa.png

//

Other server player count :

https://i.imgur.com/ByiirP1.png

Other server donation/perks :

https://i.imgur.com/XQYrazf.png

Guess you can keep on sucking off for a F2P server loler

Edit ; and when I say server,I'm saying added to FG's original server. just so y'all dont read mew rong
    Nobody said the value of coins on that other server is the same as here, for example like the above post said you can buy the weapon instantly while you have to roll for it here.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    False.

Not sure how did Limit breakers get votes to stay at 11 if all of you guys look all so F2P. Lolermy

Thanks
    False.

https://i.imgur.com/arhtbSs.png

Not sure how did Limit breakers get votes to stay at 11 if all of you guys look all so F2P. Lolermy

like i said its not everyone the ones that are paying the full amount is what the owner really wants but on the other side he really wants players and he is an oldschool player he knows almost everyone that still plays everyone got free accs and there friends and free coins.
    i don't really understand what you are trying to say with 'all of you guys look al so F2P' like what is that supposed to mean
    and limit breakers get these votes to stay same dmg cuz of the community on fg that mostly exist out of Event players or just really casual there is no clan war on this server anyway so the 'cw community' woud def vote for lower dmg since u can fkin easy 2 shot somebody but people that like they 'paid' for it so they woud never wanna see something nerfed cause it feels like they being cheated with there money. and thats kinda fair i do understand that but its mostly for balance and not balance for the event or quest or casual community but for other players that are not alot of time on the forum and like the 'cw players' most of them went already to the other server u know

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds OP.

Thanks
    I guess it would be something like this ;
    Vip Shop - 1/1 ammo 1500 delay - 100 coins. Heals 30HP/AP at the same time.
    could equip 2 so would heal 120/120 too and since it's slower to me it'd look balanced? opinions
    As per your suggestion, two of those kits would restore only 60 HP and 60 AP. Assuming you meant 2 clips for each and a total of 4 kits:

1. In the absence of [R] (lack of spam), such kits are unnecessary, and can possibly make gameplay more frustrating.
    2. Healing small amounts of HP/AP individually wouldn't be possible. I certainly would prefer restoring 20 HP or AP and getting back in the fight rather than waiting for them to drop low enough to make good use of the 'bedkit'.

why not? this is v8 so far i know everyone would enjoy even moar new items loler
    I guess it would be something like this ;
    Vip Shop -
    Even if the devs decide to implement this (or any other new item types), I hope they only release bounty variants for a while and gather proper feedback. Two reasons:

1. OP; pay to win.
    2. If there's a backlash against such items and they end up being removed from the game (like gems and weapon upgrades), players would certainly receive coin refunds, but not money. So, players that didn't require coins for any other purpose end up with coins which would be of no use to them—essentially proving to be a waste of money. This happened (a lot) with gems and duplicate weapons (for upgrades). New donor items are not a good idea, in my opinion.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 12-28-2017 at 01:15 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Jaay (12-28-2017)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Gucci b back next week with a better idea.

8. The following user said thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

EternalBeast (12-28-2017)

Thanks
    Make fg=qg and you attract everyone. rest my case.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information