Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    So... recently I've been banned for using 'ADMIN vials' https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...18#post1016818 > heres an evidence that what I used was only donation vials (https://www.sendspace.com/file/gtzeov).

my suggestion is, remove donation vials if GMs are too lazy to check whats going on & just randomly banning people because of other's people fault.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Eagle for this useful post:

Canpai (01-04-2018), Shlefen (12-27-2017)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Gets VIP removed and goes emo mode. Please no I payed for it and I love vials.

4. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Canpai (01-04-2018)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    You were banned temporary, whilst the issue could be investigated properly.

Once Dave revealed all your "Admin weapons how now been removed" you were unbanned.

It's a was a cautionary ban, but since you "quit" according to your goodbye thread?? Why was you playing? Then spat your dummy out when Linzor removed your Goodbye thread? Calling for his demotion lol?

Your ban lasted approximately 10 - 15 minutes.

"my suggestion is, remove donation vials if GMs are too lazy to check whats going on & just randomly banning people because of other's people fault."

Only ex-staff can have access to the possibility of admin-vials therefore the "mistake" can't be made with everyone, only those who are ex-staff and understandably with recent events of staff demotion and their powers (abuse happening)remaining we were taking a precautionary measure.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    You were banned temporary, whilst the issue could be investigated properly.

Once Dave revealed all your "Admin weapons how now been removed" you were unbanned.

It's a was a cautionary ban, but since you "quit" according to your goodbye thread?? Why was you playing? Then spat your dummy out when Linzor removed your Goodbye thread? Calling for his demotion lol?

Your ban lasted approximately 10 - 15 minutes.

"my suggestion is, remove donation vials if GMs are too lazy to check whats going on & just randomly banning people because of other's people fault."

Only ex-staff can have access to the possibility off admin-vials therefore the "mistake" can't be made with everyone, only those who are ex-staff and understandably with recent events of staff demotion and their powers remaining we were take a precautionary measure.
    doesnt mean i should be accused of using this even after I told you i didnt

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    doesnt mean i should be accused of using this even after I told you i didnt
    But who's to say I was the one who banned you?

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This suggestion is based off of your rage with a very crappy explanation and reasoning behind the suggestion that is purely a private thing that happened to you and you only. Make another thread with some valid info pls.

Locked.

Thread Information