Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    In what game should a grenade 1 hit kill someone with full hp, it doesn't matter how much the grenade weighs, or how much it decreases your hp, a grenade shouldn't have over a 120 dmg. Please remove this shit, because I don't fancy dying whilst full hp, through the wall, to a ****ing grenade. It's feels like an admin /kill'ing you.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    In what game should a grenade 1 hit kill someone with full hp,
    Battlefield comes to mind. Probably many, many more.

it doesn't matter how much the grenade weighs, or how much it decreases your hp, a grenade shouldn't have over a 120 dmg.
    Why 120?

Please remove this shit, because I don't fancy dying whilst full hp, through the wall, to a ****ing grenade. It's feels like an admin /kill'ing you.
    It's really not that hard to dodge 1 nade; and certainly not hard to kill the player using them, since they play with HP/AP levels that are easy to kill with 1-2 shots. It works both ways. Also, (from our discussion in-game) if you know that there's a possibility of a nade exploding through the wall in that one spot in Mansion, why not just avoid it or wait until the opponents have finished nading? Keep the element of surprise alive? The game would get pretty boring if everything was predictable. Besides, the EX tag is fully capable of preventing all this. If anything, explosions through the wall should be fixed.

People still take this game too seriously and expect everyone to just use shotguns + meds. Why not just tailor your rooms according to your needs (EX, SGO, V) and leave other options available to players who enjoy a different style of gameplay from time to time? Yes, I am biased towards 1-hit nades, and this is only my opinion. I stopped playing with full hp/ap and meds a long time ago—I do it only when explosions are disabled in rooms. Lighten up and have some fun.

If you didn't already know, they were removed initially when V8 was released. So if they were reinstated, obviously, many of us wanted them back.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 12-28-2017 at 01:33 AM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Amers (12-28-2017), MatterOfFact (12-28-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i think its fair, heres why;

if you used a shotgun that can 1 hit kill, it would have 1 clip and you would only have one secondary weapon left to shoot with. this means even if you dont use the shotgun you are only able to fight 1v1's with 1 secondary weapon and therefore lose alot of them unless you choose to use it on that 1v1 and if its the last person alive after you used the shotgun on other enemies leaving you with no choice.

as for the nade; its the same concept, but this time you have to give up an item slot which can be used for meds/whatever, and alot of health/ap. not to mention you have to be somewhat smart to know when to throw it and where to, as you only have one chance and the hp/ap u lost from rings is lost regardless if you hit or not.

also, dont be brainded and know that if the enemy has 1 hit kills watch for them in strategic times the enemy might use them.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    would u survive a nade in real life?

6. The following 3 users say thank you to braazts for this useful post:

MatterOfFact (12-28-2017), Sleepy (12-28-2017), Strain (12-28-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    In what game should a grenade 1 hit kill someone with full hp, it doesn't matter how much the grenade weighs, or how much it decreases your hp, a grenade shouldn't have over a 120 dmg. Please remove this shit, because I don't fancy dying whilst full hp, through the wall, to a ****ing grenade. It's feels like an admin /kill'ing you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEH3wq5d7Mw
    You're playing a game where we jump off the walls with a sword and use a reload to speed up our weapon shots. Nothing makes sense in this game and one hit nades definitely SHOULD be allowed. Don't remove them.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    They are called "One Hit Nades" for a reason...

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post

Why 120?

It's really not that hard to dodge 1 nade; and certainly not hard to kill the player using them, since they play with HP/AP levels that are easy to kill with 1-2 shots. It works both ways. Also, (from our discussion in-game) if you know that there's a possibility of a nade exploding through the wall in that one spot in Mansion, why not just avoid it or wait until the opponents have finished nading? Keep the element of surprise alive? The game would get pretty boring if everything was predictable. Besides, the EX tag is fully capable of preventing all this. If anything, explosions through the wall should be fixed.

People still take this game too seriously and expect everyone to just use shotguns + meds. Why not just tailor your rooms according to your needs (EX, SGO, V) and leave other options available to players who enjoy a different style of gameplay from time to time? Yes, I am biased towards 1-hit nades, and this is only my opinion. I stopped playing with full hp/ap and meds a long time ago—I do it only when explosions are disabled in rooms. Lighten up and have some fun.

If you didn't already know, they were removed initially when V8 was released. So if they were reinstated, obviously, many of us wanted them back.
    I am sure there are games where a grenade, or land mine can kill in one explosion, but the majority of games don't have grenades that can kill in one hit, that's was my intended point.

Why 120?
    Because, excluding one hits, that's the highest damage a nade can do on fg. And I personally think you shouldn't go higher than that.

It's really not that hard to dodge 1 nade; and certainly not hard to kill the player using them, since they play with HP/AP levels that are easy to kill with 1-2 shots
    Yes, but in AnD rooms (where the majority of time 1 hit nades are used) the game is different, you just can't wallpost and kill that one low hp, because his team-mates will kill you, or the player using a 1 hit grenade can just throw it while I'm focused on defending my base from enemies pushing in.

if you know that there's a possibility of a nade exploding through the wall in that one spot in Mansion, why not just avoid it or wait until the opponents have finished nading?
    That's a good strategy, and I understand your point of view, but I don't want to sit in my base and wait until the person using a 1 hit nade has thrown all of them making it safe to push out. And I also understand there are scenarios where 1 hit nades have a potential to be super fun, but I just want to play a classical AnD room not having to worry about dying instantly with full hp, and I also would agree with your [ex] statement if fgunz didn't have such a low player-count. I could argue about it all day, but the fact of the matter is that it got re-added because players wanted it back (whomst the **** wanted this?) so It's pretty useless complaining about it at this point.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information