Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys,

Are there any questions clans or people that would be willing to teach me how to do the Challenge Quests/people that would like to do regular questioning like FGK, SQ, etc. Find it hard to find people to do normal questing with and end up soloing, and hard to find people that are willing to teach me how to do things like Scrider without kicking me immediately. Would definitely appreciate it knowing that questing isn't what a majority of the community likes to do but I know there's some that enjoy it.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Lyeka for this useful post:

Amers (12-30-2017), SuperKekku (12-31-2017), _Jan (12-30-2017)

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I have not played in a long time, but what I think is the best method for challenge quest requires someone hanging high up in a corner and then the others shoot the NPC?

Scrider uh..if its the same as school quest then two weight rings (if they still have them +50 weight) and two 1 hit kill grenades and a double MG lol

_Jan's Avatar Not simple to be simple.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EASTVAN View Post
    I have not played in a long time, but what I think is the best method for challenge quest requires someone hanging high up in a corner and then the others shoot the NPC?

Scrider uh..if its the same as school quest then two weight rings (if they still have them +50 weight) and two 1 hit kill grenades and a double MG lol
    Nope.
    Jan

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?

Country
    Thanks
    If there's a 50+ weight ring let me know haha.

But seriously if any clans quest please let me know - soloing is fun but it's tiring and inefficient for farming.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lyeka View Post
    If there's a 50+ weight ring let me know haha.

But seriously if any clans quest please let me know - soloing is fun but it's tiring and inefficient for farming.
    There isn't ring with 50 weight anymore.
    Feel free to whisper me in game I will show u how to do scrider. ^9Jan
    Jan

7. The following 2 users say thank you to _Jan for this useful post:

Canpai (01-01-2018), Lyeka (12-31-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks Jan! I don't know if you know a lot about quests but I did have a couple more questions.

Do the quest clothes do anything? It says it changes my damage percent but I don't really feel it.

Does sacrificing give any more exp or just make the quest exponentially harder to complete? I sacrificed a couple times and it makes the quest way harder but I don't know if its worth it. Especially since I've gotten some low level MG's from FGK that are better than some of the level 15's I got.

Do the rarities have any exact percentage on how rare they are or is it just random grinding? Like Is therr a way to figure out the highest possible damage you could get from a gun?

Don't know if you knew this but I guess I'm asking in general as well.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks Jan! I don't know if you know a lot about quests but I did have a couple more questions.

Do the quest clothes do anything? It says it changes my damage percent but I don't really feel it.

Does sacrificing give any more exp or just make the quest exponentially harder to complete? I sacrificed a couple times and it makes the quest way harder but I don't know if its worth it. Especially since I've gotten some low level MG's from FGK that are better than some of the level 15's I got.

Do the rarities have any exact percentage on how rare they are or is it just random grinding? Like Is therr a way to figure out the highest possible damage you could get from a gun?

Just to make sure,
    Are you questing for the fun of it? Or are you doing this for the Exp?

Country
    Thanks
    Kinda both. I have some decent double MG's from quests that I can't use until 80 and I'm only 70 right now. Also want to farm for good weapons. I can solo some stuff now, working on others but if I'm gonna spend a lot of time soloing FGK for instance I want to be sure its worth the time and effort and not just bragging rights that I "solo's x boss at level 15 sacrifice". I don't think its unreasonable to want both exp and a decent time doing it.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Kinda both. I have some decent double MG's from quests that I can't use until 80 and I'm only 70 right now. Also want to farm for good weapons. I can solo some stuff now, working on others but if I'm gonna spend a lot of time soloing FGK for instance I want to be sure its worth the time and effort and not just bragging rights that I "solo's x boss at level 15 sacrifice". I don't think its unreasonable to want both exp and a decent time doing it.
    Haha welp I was asking this because Capture the Flag mode -- (capturing the flag it self) is probably the thing that gives the best Exp and also which is the fastest (when there's game obv.)

Anyhow nice grind dude

12. The following user said thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Lyeka (01-01-2018)

Country
    Thanks

As you can see https://fgunz.net/ranking/individual I rated 5th place in the game so I'm sure I have enough knowledge for it.
    The clothes you get do not help anything except ruin your inventory.
    The weapons you get at quest can help you in the beginning no more than that.
    The good weapons you will find in Brokan Golam that this is the best way to get a good weapon.
    There are many types of guns and there are those with high pve but other things that lower the value of the weapon, I would recommend nico / iron there are other good weapons but their aim is tricky.
    I have about 72/76 pve and ik people with more than that so i guess the highest pve its about 80p.
    You complain that people are kicking you out of their rooms, I'm sure once you get a good weapon, you'll understand how to play and everything will change.
    And if you are kicked out, one of the clan members or a friend wants to enter the room. Do not take it personally
    Hope I helped
    Jan

14. The following user said thank you to _Jan for this useful post:

Lyeka (01-01-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information