🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    I had problems with the transmission, to transmit the sensitivity of the mouse decreases, i mean that before doing the transmission is fine and i can play, but when i put the transmission, my mouse starts to fail, i move the mouse to the sides and it gets slow, i am using xsplit broadcaster and then i use Obs Studio and even though it does not let me play well my FPS decreases and i can not do the RS very well .. for those reasons was to stop streaming ;(

this is my net

If someone uses Obs Studio, could you help me with the configurations?

ty to read

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    You probably haven't configured it right, or it just means that your computer is way too old to be streamable. Can you post your PC specs here, so I could assist you more? yeah and your NET speed has nothing to do with this.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Tbh if you aren't able to keep a stable FPS when streaming I wouldn't bother streaming.

4. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Amers (01-02-2018)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    don’t let it run through gunz etc other games u play. let ur xsplit or obs run desktop ( streaming ur desktop not the game ) once it’s streaming ur desktop open gunz

also if ur starting to spike while streaming i suggest u to play quest or training room to avoid reports
    Last edited by Jeru; 01-02-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Thread Information