Thanks
    I don't know if these frags are good. Ever since the v8 update, smacking how I used to is kind of impossible... Need feedback on these frags because I was going to make an edit but I don't like editing bad frags.. i feel like all of these are bad. What do you think?????

Banned

Thanks
    2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th are fine imo, other ones have simply too many misses

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th are fine imo, other ones have simply too many misses
    Thanks. I still feel like they're all bad lol.. And the misses aren't really misses on most of them. The server just didnt register the hit marker

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Thanks. I still feel like they're all bad lol.. And the misses aren't really misses on most of them. The server just didnt register the hit marker
    Oh, I dun have that much knowledge of the game. However, you can add the hit sounds to every shot right? Just be careful, gm's might ban kk.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Oh, I dun have that much knowledge of the game. However, you can add the hit sounds to every shot right? Just be careful, gm's might ban kk.
    xd I dont bother doing that. You can see the bullet spread and see it was actually a hit.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The real question is why isn't it toggle-able to turn the hp/ap&name off&on, would be great for frag movies? It's 2018, gunz development where ya at??
    Here let me teach you
    1. Toggle name tag in replay (might not be 100% accurate to c++ and/or gunz source)

2. For glad tags, or whatever tags that remove equipment, there is this unknown technology called "return", return nothing when player is in game and IF the room has [GLAD] tag

OT: I like the frags, you should use them.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The frags themselves are fine IMO in terms of skill and whatever, only complaint i have is that somehow the frames feel very choppy and it kinda hurts looking at it

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    fake hanz

Thread Information