Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Clarify in 20 words?
    A: Workaholic college student focused on becoming a teacher and helping the gunz community. I can drop people in a snap.

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: I see myself out of college and yelling at my students to stop being annoying.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: I would swap with Notorious, just so I would know how it felt to be beat up

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: Hands down, Eagle/Salim; even though he sucks at handling all my panic attacks.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: A toxic rollercoaster, we all have our flaws and perfections.

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Eagle/ET/GM: Even though he seemed inactive af he was a fun person to play with and would always help me if I needed.

#7 What is the one thing you would change or add to V8?
    A: The placement of the character selection/exit to login screen commands. I’m always logging out on accident rather than switching characters.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: My parents, they gave birth to me

#9 What day would you consider the best day of your life?
    A: The day I won a 1v1… wait… sounds impossible. :K

#10 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Uhhh… I’m good at learning new things quickly?

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: The 1990s because my peers always pick on me for graduating high school early and not knowing how it feels to be a 90s baby.

#12 What is your favourite way to relax?
    A: Listening to music and muting my phone so I don’t hear everything you guys say.

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: Trying to swim… yeah I don’t want to die from drowning.

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    Origami, I would bring it to school and everyone would awkwardly stare at me.[/I]

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: I would haunt my family, they play too much.

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Washing dishes with a sponge and soap, we have dishwashers but I’m too much of a germaphobe.

#17 What is something that people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
    A:“Stress” smoking, it’s disgusting fam, and just an excuse to kill your lungs.

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: I wish I had the ability to help everyone in need, I hate seeing people suffer.

#20 If you were on a plane that was crashing down and you could save 4 people with you, out of the Freestylers community who would they be and why?
    A:

Prince: He’s always here for me when I need it and would stay up till 5AM just because I want to play gunz. Plus he puts up with my drama without too many questions.
    Salim: Gotta fry up the bird to eat.
    Basem: He has to teach me his ways of burning salad, maybe he can redeem himself by making a tasty eagle
    Wansoon: He can end up saving us with his weekly competition coins.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Thursday (January 11th 2018).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 01-05-2018 at 12:07 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Canpai (01-26-2018), Share (01-04-2018)

Thread Information