Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Forum

Suggestion description:

I like the idea of the section, but I think somewhere under the forum settings we should be able to check off and filter on/off what languages we'd like to see show up under "latest posts." This way if we don't understand one of the languages (pretty much making it so you can't contribute to the topic at all and you end up clicking on the thread for nothing), it's not popping up under latest posts.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Suggestion type: Forum

Suggestion description:

I like the idea of the section, but I think somewhere under the forum settings we should be able to check off and filter on/off what languages we'd like to see show up under "latest posts." This way if we don't understand one of the languages (pretty much making it so you can't contribute to the topic at all and you end up clicking on the thread for nothing), it's not popping up under latest posts.
    Dave did say in the chatbox that the sections are going to be changed which i assume means only being able to view the section related to the language of the country you stated in your profile+ changing some other things, guess we gotta wait and see.
    Good point tho.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-09-2018 at 12:44 AM.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Eddie (01-10-2018)

Thread Information