Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is #1Chef in 20 words?
    A: A world renowned professional chef :K Nah hh, a guy who loves to party and smoke sheesha with friends, and enjoys designing some GFX.

#2 In one sentence, how would you sum up the Freestylers Community?
    A: A group of different extremes, from the very competitive to the overly laid back players.

#3 What are three interesting facts about you?
    A:
    1: I burnt salad before
    2: I've been to university in 3 different countries
    3: Despite the first fact I'm actually pretty good at cooking kkkkk

#4 What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
    A: It's not a game / film universe but rather a TV show. I'd live in the Friends world, where people just sit on a couch in a cafe all day and not do shit hhh.

#5 What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
    A: The development of technology, and seeing maybe a new faster way of transportation around the world?

#6 If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow here, what rule would you make?
    A: Not really a rule but, people who get caught hacking should have a special rank on forum "Dumbass"

#7 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Again, as a forum moderator, maybe not now since he's not active anymore on forum but back then, he was the only guy that wanted the role that badly, he would've made a dope FM in my opinion, s/o to you fam

#8 As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
    A: Find the nearest sheesha cafe, sit down, and have some sheesha with some tea.

#9 What would you do if you knew you were going to die in one hour?
    A: Panic about deciding what to do for 59 minutes because I'm a indecisive fk, then realise I only got 1 minute left, during that 1 minute I will give all my cooking secrets to Chef jr aka adri to continue my legacy.
    thanks fam but pls dont die -Tenax

#10 What is one type food that you ate too much of that you grew to hate?
    A: Not really proper food but, KitKats, at too many of those as a kid, now I can't stand them.

#11 If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
    A: When I burnt salad, that is one memory I'd wanted to have recorded.

#12 If you could swap bodies with someone from the Freestylers Community for a day, who would it be, and why?
    A: EpicKLF, I wanna experience living his interesting life for a day, seems like it would be fun hh

#13 Who is the person you trust the most?
    A: I can already see all the people that are gonna be like "wtf why not me" hh but, if I had to pick one person from this community, it would be Linzor, despite his misconception about pineapple not going on pizza I trust him hhhhh

#14 Who's the person who inspired you the most and helped you shape into who you are today?
    A: Ainsley Harriott, his cooking technique is just so admirable, I dream to be as good as him at cooking one day

#15 What are your most controversial or unpopular opinions?
    A: Uhm, I dont have many but I guess one would be that mumble rap is shit, the new generation of "rappers" are dumb as hell, with names like 'lil yachty' and 'lil uzi' you can understand my point.

#16 What video game have you spent the most time playing?
    A: I'm not much of a gamer but the game I've played most is probably Fifa.

#17 If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
    1: My phone, because who can live without their phone nowadays
    2: My phone charger, to charge my phone duuh. hhhhh
    3: My flipflops, every arab has to have a pair, it's essential
    4: My headphones, because how can I ignore people's constant jibber jabber without something to drain that annoying nonesense hh
    5: My credit card, because well, I need money hhhh.

#18 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?
    A:

#19 If you could have any power, which would you choose?

A: The power to read minds, sometimes I wonder what goes on in dummb rich people's brains, s/o donald trump

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?

A:
    McSic - If I'm gonna be stuck and can't have sheesha, neither can you bitch kkkkkkkk
    Michi - We need some diversity in the group
    Tenax - I need another pro chef with me to find and make some noodles
    Stuwadie - I'm sure he knows how to survive with barely anything at his disposal #bumlife
    EpicKLF - He's out all the time and he loves experiences, I'm sure he'd love this hh
    Jetman - We need at least one responsible person in the group hhhh
    Dave - I can teach him how to cook properly, unlike his fake ass cooking that he brags about kkkk

and yes I get to have 3 extras because well, I host this thing so I can do w/e I want kkkkk hhh

Even chefs deserve a spotlight, loved it and glad it was the first one im posting hh

Stay tuned to the next Player Spotlight, it'll be posted next Thursday! { January/18th/2018 }
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

#1Chef (01-11-2018), Canpai (01-12-2018), EpicKLF (01-13-2018), Jaay (01-12-2018), Linzor (01-12-2018), McSic (01-12-2018), Polar (01-21-2018), Stuwadie (01-12-2018)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    "Michi - We need some diversity in the group"

We all know what you are thinking there Mr. #1Nazi commander and chief on 3RD FG Reich.

Nice spotlight my friend. Not sure how u burned a fking Salad but OK.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Can't even rig. GG

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    "Michi - We need some diversity in the group"

We all know what you are thinking there Mr. #1Nazi commander and chief on 3RD FG Reich.

Nice spotlight my friend. Not sure how u burned a fking Salad but OK.
    hhh you know me too well Takis

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Can't even rig. GG
    stfu nub lemme design my own textures first then I'll sit on 3ds for hours tryna rig it with the model with trial and error. You told me that's the only way to learn

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Good spotlight my dude.
    smart move to take me with you to the island we will survive then the bumlife will take care of everyone with the little resources we have

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Jetman - We need at least one responsible person in the group hhhh
    Not that responsible! Jeff is a professional MILF hunter.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    hhhhh kkkkkk

nice spotlight.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    hhhhh kkkkkk

nice spotlight.
    Hhhhh kkkkk

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Michi - We need some diversity in the group
    fok sake
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    #13 Who is the person you trust the most?
    A: I can already see all the people that are gonna be like "wtf why not me" hh but, if I had to pick one person from this community, it would be Linzor, despite his misconception about pineapple not going on pizza I trust him hhhhh
    Misconception? PFF, you'll burn like your salads for this sin!

7 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Again, as a forum moderator, maybe not now since he's not active anymore on forum but back then, he was the only guy that wanted the role that badly, he would've made a dope FM in my opinion, s/o to you fam
    Amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information