Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaintSnow View Post
    i dont know if this is the good place to post this thread, question to gm/fm if wrong section to move it to the right section.

well as many of you people know the player count keeps dropping. 2 weeks ago when i returned i saw overal 100 players(back a year ago it was 200+). now last week when i came online i didnt see player count rising above 80. which is dusturbing.
    i think we all need to think about a solution to this.. even McSic and dave. because i've seen this earlier happen to ********.. And while i think most of the people want to keep this server alive for a little while because everyone knows eachother which makes it alot of fun ingame..

i think if we don't try to do something about it our player count will decrease to 50 in this summer.

so i made this thread to search for solutions to stop this and bring back a bit fo the player count to a stable 100+.

would've like to see everyone try to do something.

i got 1 idea..:
    maybe search for the rights of maiet/ijji to make this a official server of gunz?(since there is no official server)
    then contact steam about it and maybe with payment add it to steam shop/client. So it will be seen in the Shop as a unique fast paced action shoooter.
    since alot of people use steam and we might bring new people in.

let's all try to help this server stay alive..

-sorry for not that great english , idk i suck at it.
    Official rights for GunZ cost more than 100k USD and that's only if MAIET are willing to negotiate a deal with a private server. So good luck with that

Getting a 14 year old game on Steam is one thing. Advertise it and get people to join it is another and believe is gonna cost tons of money. GunZ in general isn't worth anyones money at this point. It has countless problems.

We all loved this game but we are here only for the Nostalgia. Eventually this game will die and it's a shame. One of the most Skill-based games I've ever played.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Amers (01-13-2018), SaintSnow (01-13-2018)

Thread Information