wys

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Zed

Reason: During Vip event , Zed allows Boy to give his coins to a different user and Zed types ' User +25' , Musturdcake asked him, "why do that when he can gift the coins". I believe that Boy doesn't want his name to be seen on forums. I also believe that Zed is basically doing it just cause they are friends. If Zed did it or not it's all fine. However, Zed decides to kick Mustardcake after telling him not to do it. it seems as if Zed officially hates MustardCake so would doubtfully kick/not allow Musturdcake to play events and this is why he kicked him. I also think that he wants musturd to beg at him to allow him back in, Lastly he says he won't allow him to enter back in and says "go report me" due to the fact he got some ss of him getting called 'dumb'.

Proof/Evidence: Zed.
    Last edited by Mex; 01-13-2018 at 05:41 PM.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Forget this.
    This guy is already banned from the vip events. since he can't get the password.
    he is banned on forums.
    Last edited by Sam; 01-13-2018 at 05:58 PM.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'll be searching around for Musturds moments, and I believe I pmd McSic about banning him from my events last VIP set I hosted.
    and I gave him another chance today and sadly he can't behave like the rest.
    ALSO for reporting me without an evidence and accusing me I'LL REMOVE HIS WIN FROM THIS VIP EVENT.

I'll provide some of musturds moments when I can, prolly tomorrow because i'm busy a bit.
    here is one SS for now https://puu.sh/z0HFp/b1af1dca7c.jpg and i'll upload the record later.
    He did not call you dumb and he did not address you by typing dumb. How can you assume that he was chatting to you personally?

You're basically kicking him due to the fact that you hate him lmao. You got that hate and i believe you should have ignored the player.

The word "dumb" is such a MINOR word I really don't understand how you get provoked so hard with that... you even get provoked by me asking for "hp?"
    Control your anger.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just as zed said (after he changed his post) hes banned on the forum so he shouldn't be able have the password even if hes a VIP ingame.
    Also, if the winning user wants to give away his coins, he is allowed to. there is no specific rule against it. so i do not see any problem with it.

Thread Information