Country
    Thanks
    Name: Arkehm

Date of birth: Dec. 1995

Languages (Programming and/or other):
    High knowledge of: C#, Java, Golang, PHP, PostGresQL
    Worked with: C++, C99, Git

Skills / Experience:

I first found out that programming was my passion when I was younger and maintained RuneScape private servers when they first became popular. I played GunZ for a year or two in high school and always loved the game, but never have seen the code. I've recently discovered FGunz and am every excited. I'm currently employed full-time at a large tele-communications business with the position of Software Engineer and am the primary mobile app developer (cross-platform Android & iOS), having written some of the back-end API and 100% of the mobile app code. The mobile application's primary function is to work as a communication system for inmates in Correctional Facilities to communicate with their friends & family. My language of choice is currently C# and my favored framework is Xamarin.

Proof of work:

I cannot show the app code, as it is confidential, however I can provide documents as proof of employment and position via email if needed, and you may view the app via our company website, however your access will be limited, unless you were to register in our system.

Is all proof of work your own work? Yes

Closing:

I have plenty of free time -- every evening and weekend. My passion has always been to learn and write software for game development. I have a passion for PC gaming over all else. I'd love to dive into GunZ.

Thank you for your time,
    Arkhem
    Last edited by Arkhem; 01-14-2018 at 11:26 AM.

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Arkhem for this useful post:

Atm (01-15-2018), Bunny (01-14-2018), Canpai (01-14-2018), Daniel (01-14-2018), deepakisking (01-29-2018), EASTVAN (01-17-2018), Jonathan pls (01-26-2018), Kyousuke (01-19-2018), Mattie (01-14-2018), MojoGogoO (01-20-2018), River (01-14-2018), Senyagami (01-14-2018)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

The only developers we pretty much need right now is someone with good C++ experience to work on the GunZ source code comfortably or modelers to create new items.

We don't have any work for you with the programming languages you have a lot of experience with, so it would be no point in accepting your application for that.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

4. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Canpai (01-29-2018)

Thread Information