:bye::bye::bye::bye:
    me too ...

DocSvengalli's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Connexion View Post
    Wheres my name? >->

Bye, good luck <3
    Sorry mate, haha, didn't mean to. I was just trying to get my point across.
    Bye =/

Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    Brite color ftw!

Ya need ne help just ask

I'll try 2 help u out

only a 6 1/2 hr drive from where im at xD
    Hah, really? Where do you live? Georgia?
    I love bright colors hahaha.

Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    bye i guess i never really got to know you.
    But now i do. booyah.
    Hah, =)
    Bye =D

Originally Posted by Taylorx3 View Post
    yup his goodbye was well detail lol which means i got to know him from his goodbye o.o i wish everyone's goodbye would be like this lol all in neon green too
    Yeah haha, I was trying to let people know that I've just had some rough times and that my ego was probably because of it.... and you gotta love neon green =P

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    See ya bro. Good luck with your stuff. I normally don't read 100% of anything anymore, but surprisingly I read all of that. I feel you on the family members dying. My sister who I had taken care of my entire life(even before I could walk) and my uncle(who was like a father to me) both died not even three months apart from each other. It is pretty hard having to take care of someone all of your life then abruptly only having to worry about yourself.

But I hope everything gets better with your family, I had recently had BAD family problems as well, which also kept me from Freestyle, but everything got better for me. Sure it can for you. Come back and visit sometime, alright?

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Omg ShadowQu33n. I will miss you soo mucn. I hope everytime go real good for you in life.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    See ya bro. Good luck with your stuff. I normally don't read 100% of anything anymore, but surprisingly I read all of that. I feel you on the family members dying. My sister who I had taken care of my entire life(even before I could walk) and my uncle(who was like a father to me) both died not even three months apart from each other. It is pretty hard having to take care of someone all of your life then abruptly only having to worry about yourself.

But I hope everything gets better with your family, I had recently had BAD family problems as well, which also kept me from Freestyle, but everything got better for me. Sure it can for you. Come back and visit sometime, alright?
    Yeah my brother who I barely knew, died when he ran into a telephone pole outside our house... When he hit the pole, his helmet caved into his face and his handlebar went into his stomach... the sad thing is I saw it all... I didn't even cry though, I don't know why... not even at the funeral... I guess it just shocked me too much...

I'm having some trouble with myself lately... with drugs... that is one of the things I am trying to destroy from my life.... Anyway, about the visiting, I'm going to be on forums when I can, but In-Game? Not so much....

Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    Omg ShadowQu33n. I will miss you soo mucn. I hope everytime go real good for you in life.
    Hey, I'll miss you to...
    Thanks. Sorry for the egoing I have done to you...

Riot's Avatar It's [A]llergy

Thanks
    I am so sorry to hear that. I apoligize for anything you think I did was wrong, and I know you egoed me a lot and it didn't bother me THAT much, what bothered me is that you kept continuing on egoing. Anyway sorry to hear about your family, Hope all the best to you and maybe now we can be friends, I don't have that good of a life. I'm not rich not dirt poor I have a few belongings that I can call my own and valuable but I'm no fresh kid from the block and I live with my mom right now that is meeting someone hopefully he is right for her.

Anyway I went really oftoppic but I just want to say. Hope we can be friends now. Sorry

add me on msn [email protected]

Btw it is [A]llergy

P.S. I can not tell you everything will be ok because I don't know but don't worry life has it's ups and downs even if their so extreme.

Poke's Avatar Poke Poke

Thanks
    Well, after that incident, I gotta say, it was great knowing you (Even if our only conversation was "Hope there are no hard feelings between us. " "not really why". Good luck with your life.

P.S. I'd be happy to help you in any way possible. If you need it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Аллергия View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that. I apoligize for anything you think I did was wrong, and I know you egoed me a lot and it didn't bother me THAT much, what bothered me is that you kept continuing on egoing. Anyway sorry to hear about your family, Hope all the best to you and maybe now we can be friends, I don't have that good of a life. I'm not rich not dirt poor I have a few belongings that I can call my own and valuable but I'm no fresh kid from the block and I live with my mom right now that is meeting someone hopefully he is right for her.

Anyway I went really oftoppic but I just want to say. Hope we can be friends now. Sorry

add me on msn [email protected]

Btw it is [A]llergy

P.S. I can not tell you everything will be ok because I don't know but don't worry life has it's ups and downs even if their so extreme.
    Oooh =O [A]llergy.... Yeah I ego'd you pretty badly sometimes....
    /added on MSN =)
    Thanks for the words man, means a lot coming from you especially =)

Originally Posted by Poke View Post
    Well, after that incident, I gotta say, it was great knowing you (Even if our only conversation was "Hope there are no hard feelings between us. " "not really why". Good luck with your life.

P.S. I'd be happy to help you in any way possible. If you need it.
    Heh, yeah we really didn't talk much. And about help, I actually talked to my friend's mom *who is technically my mom now* into getting me some psychiatric help. I have my first "appointment" in 3 days =) Also some good news! I just got the number for my mom's house... I don't know if I should call her... I feel like I ditched her and left her with that jerk... and I feel the same with my little brother.... I feel like a disgrace.... I can call her any second now, but I'm nervous =(

monteprodigy's Avatar n_n

Thanks
    I've never met you in game but I've had a pretty ****ed up life too. Sorry to hear about your family, I have a dumbass step-father too but my parents are still together and I'm stuck here. I usually sit in my room all day because no one ever comes in here. I still hear all the screaming and shit outside of my door. And I've heard police hear a couple of times. I have a looong life story that I don't feel like typing so I'm gonna cut to the chase. It sucks to lose a player, even if you ego'd I consider you my friend. If I can deal with DunkNinja, I can deal with you. I'm sorry you chose to go but if you ever get your life straight come back and see us! n_n

P.S. Not many people on this server know me either...I get by, it's just fun to have something to do. Love, Mikhail aka Harmonic

BlueFish's Avatar The Unleashed Beast

Thanks
    I will always remember you in my heart as a true Tank!
    Goodluck in your future.
    Last edited by BlueFish; 01-05-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information