Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

As we all know the Clan war scene is basically dead, at the moment it's like this, every 2 weeks or so a new clan or 2 pop up, different name but same people, and they destroy anyone that attempts to clanwar.

People are not motivated to clanwar because they know this, it's like a new player joining a duel room, we all know the player will get 10-0'd, and people don't want that, they want to enjoy clanwaring, but with the current system, we can never see that happening, it's just dull.

So what I propose is to have a level system for the clans. It would be dependant on the win to lose ratio.

Depending on this ratio the clans will be divided into levels:

Level A Clans - The top 5
    Level B Clans - Clans ranked 6 to 15
    Level C Clans - Clans ranked 16 to 25

....And so on and so forth, you get my point.

Clans of the same Level go head to head making clan wars more fair and more enjoyable for all the players.
    Giving the chance for people of different skill levels the opportunity to actively participate in and enjoy this competitive area of the game.
    Thus allowing more than just a handful of players to potentially win the clan war prizes available.

In my opinion this is the only way to revive the clan war scene, because Oldgens pros aren't going fall from the sky and come back to play, so might as well get the current community into clanwaring.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Eeksdee (01-19-2018), Moh (01-20-2018), MorningStar (01-19-2018), Polar (01-19-2018), Rami (01-22-2018), SaintSnow (01-19-2018), Senyagami (01-19-2018), Stuwadie (01-19-2018), Tzunami best0 (01-20-2018)

Thread Information