Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    Dude this server is 75% questers and training room heroes, it wouldn't change anything
    You suck if you cant solo page 65 or make it to level 100 on survival quest noob

Good idea chef

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    I like this reminds me of the guild system in World of Warcraft. The guild would level as players completed more guild achievements and quests. After hitting certain requirements and gaining enough exp they would level up to a max level of 25 and gain several perks a long the way.

That could be augmented for Gunz, certain quests and achievements could be made just like there is for getting 10k kills etc etc.

1. CWing a total number of times
    2. Recruiting a specific number of people to the guild
    3. Getting duel streaks while being in a guild
    4. etc etc

The achievements can also be progressive such as you start off with streaking to 10, 20, 30, (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat, Diamond)

WoW also a had a guild shop after a guild reached a high enough standing you could purchase helpful items or vanity items.
    In gunz that could be a guild set with the clans emblem displayed on the back of it. Including a clan sword and guns ? However that would be for a very high level clan of course.

Just some ideas feel free to add on.
    I like these ideas, just depends on the community because you know how they don't like change. Any time something is adjusted or something new is added it's like a rampage.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Only clan level D would matter.
    That's considering how it is right now, I get that but the reason why it's like that is because of the current system, if it was changed I'm sure there are plenty more people that want to clanwar but the apathy towards it due to getting destroyed every time they tried makes them not want to cw.

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Due to the lack of Clan War activity the top tier clans would eventually be unable to find a single clan war because of their ranking over others, forcing them to say remake the clan after every 5 wins just so they are able to find a match up.

However there's things that can be done in regards to clan war points which would affect the clans, such as;

New clans are limited to 5 players, to increase the limit you need X amount of points.

Clans need to keep up their activity or their clan war points slowly decrease, if they decrease below the X amount of points required for their total amount of players then they we receive a message upon login saying X players have been remove from their clan due to lack of points.

In order to keep your clan open you must generate atleast 70 points weekly, you are a clan afterall, clans are meant to fight not be a social hang out.
    This approach is too aggressive, would upset too many players.
    Again I say the lack of clanwars is because people do not want to clanwar as they know they will get destroyed by these high rank clans that are just way out of their league.

Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    Dude this server is 75% questers and training room heroes, it wouldn't change anything
    That's an exaggeration. I'm pretty sure if people had a fair chance at clanwaring as much as they did in TDMs and other gamemodes they would actually try it and enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    You're taking this game way too seriously. cw is dead cause every1 good switched servers cuz balance is ****ed here. honestly the damage done is too bad and admins should prob just focus on the questers and training room heroes they have left.
    I'm not taking anything seriously, I'm just tryna implement a system that allows more than just a handful of the players to enjoy this part of the game.

Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    You suck if you cant solo page 65 or make it to level 100 on survival quest noob

Good idea chef
    thanks fam
    Last edited by #1Chef; 01-19-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Gunz has to be fun to play first before you do anything else. I'm just talking about the game in general, not any specific server.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Due to the lack of Clan War activity the top tier clans would eventually be unable to find a single clan war because of their ranking over others, forcing them to say remake the clan after every 5 wins just so they are able to find a match up.

However there's things that can be done in regards to clan war points which would affect the clans, such as;

New clans are limited to 5 players, to increase the limit you need X amount of points.

Clans need to keep up their activity or their clan war points slowly decrease, if they decrease below the X amount of points required for their total amount of players then they we receive a message upon login saying X players have been remove from their clan due to lack of points.

In order to keep your clan open you must generate atleast 70 points weekly, you are a clan afterall, clans are meant to fight not be a social hang out.
    That's a really bad way of looking at the clan system on gunz.
    by forcing certain players, for example GLADIATOR players, to play normal bnb clanwars and new players to a certain playstyle on gunz (which although it may be a focal point of the game, it still has gungame, quest, infected, gladiator, events and so on for a reason), is a huge turndown and would both cause many players to leave and prevent new players from coming (even though no new players come anyways).

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Gunz has to be fun to play first before you do anything else. I'm just talking about the game in general, not any specific server.
    Not too sure what you're tryna relate to.

No one prolly finds their Journey ''fun''/funny on FG but the Event players lmfao. Thoses the only one that still cares so much at the game. rest comes to chill n **** around trust

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    They rather play training rooms and tdm garden. Accept it, admins made a mistake by destroying the game by the new hb. And remove the money price. CW = DEAD, it wont be back alive.. So dont put effort in it
    mifuk

Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    They rather play training rooms and tdm garden. Accept it, admins made a mistake by destroying the game by the new hb. And remove the money price. CW = DEAD, it wont be back alive.. So dont put effort in it
    They brought it back.
    for more information: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...rd-amp-Winners

Credits to Charm-Hye for the avatar & signature pictures.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.
    see you in 2024 ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    I agree that's why I'm proposing this, to make clanwaring something people can enjoy / have the chance to even participate in with it being reasonably fair.

Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    Not too sure what you're tryna relate to.

No one prolly finds their Journey ''fun''/funny on FG but the Event players lmfao. Thoses the only one that still cares so much at the game. rest comes to chill n **** around trust
    Those "event players" are the ones in training rooms and TDMs

You don't get the point at all. They rather play in training rooms and TDMs because of the current clanwar system, if you don't have a ounce of a chance of winning something, would you participate in it or even enjoy it slightly? Didn't think so. What I'm trying to do here is make that possible by allowing the whole community rather than just a select few to be able to clan war with a fair system.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I agree that's why I'm proposing this, to make clanwaring something people can enjoy / have the chance to even participate in with it being reasonably fair.

Those "event players" are the ones in training rooms and TDMs

You don't get the point at all. They rather play in training rooms and TDMs because of the current clanwar system, if you don't have a ounce of a chance of winning something, would you participate in it or even enjoy it slightly? Didn't think so. What I'm trying to do here is make that possible by allowing the whole community rather than just a select few to be able to clan war with a fair system.
    Did you even ask them like that? I think it are just a bunch of 14-15 year old kids that wants to socialize in training room and make friends. Just like we oldgens did on IJJI? I bet half of them dont even got a forum account fam, yes i get your point of view by editing the clan system. Perhaps it could work, but the server got max 100 people on, and 30-40are always afk.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    They brought it back.
    for more information: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...rd-amp-Winners
    50$ 1st place, rest 500 coins. Yes i know that already
    mifuk

Country
    Thanks
    Did you even ask them like that? I think it are just a bunch of 14-15 year old kids that wants to socialize in training room and make friends. Just like we oldgens did on IJJI? I bet half of them dont even got a forum account fam, yes i get your point of view by editing the clan system. Perhaps it could work, but the server got max 100 people on, and 30-40are always afk.
    I don't need to ask lol, people complain about it all the time. The one thing they'll say is "why bother going vs tryhards and when we know we're not gonna win anyway." You see full 24 player TDMs nowadays because thats the only competitive part of the game they can play fairly. If you add something else to that equation they'll have some other means to play competitively and enjoy it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information