Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I don't need to ask lol, people complain about it all the time. The one thing they'll say is "why bother going vs tryhards and when we know we're not gonna win anyway." You see full 24 player TDMs nowadays because thats the only competitive part of the game they can play fairly. If you add something else to that equation they'll have some other means to play competitively and enjoy it.
    No need for tryhard these days fam . We'll atleast they should give it a go, i wanna see how long your idea would work.
    mifuk

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    Did you even ask them like that? I think it are just a bunch of 14-15 year old kids that wants to socialize in training room and make friends. Just like we oldgens did on IJJI? I bet half of them dont even got a forum account fam, yes i get your point of view by editing the clan system. Perhaps it could work, but the server got max 100 people on, and 30-40are always afk.

- - - Updated - - -

50$ 1st place, rest 500 coins. Yes i know that already

your grammar gives me a headache
    OT: i dont see why we shouldnt add this, although there should be clan level resetting at some point

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/fdb3...itemid=7279681
    your grammar gives me a headache
    OT: i dont see why we shouldnt add this, although there should be clan level resetting at some point
    most likely best solution is whenever the clan rewards are being given out for each month (cash prize and what not).
    this way everyone gets to play against everyone in the start and climb fairly.

Country
    Thanks
    What about make a little clan war tournament every friday or saturday with 2players or 3 in clan and there is a required sg to equip for you to participate hen he prize is in 1st 2nd 3rd coinzzzz ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information