wys

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Serp (eqwnjeqinfej)

Reason: Musturd - " The user (floot) hello, he was banned by me for similar offence, now the user has come again and decided to commit similar offence by not just getting vote kicks on me but he started to dodges kicks that are on the user which I believe is illegal on this server.
    The user claims i'm on the wrong side by accusing me of spamming vote kicks on him which I admit I never did any but the user doesn't know he has been getting kicked by other people amongst the room and considers I've been doing it. I've seen his report on coublar which I think that the user coublar should be unwarned and the user reporting should actually be warned as the GM who did the report told him to stop spamming kicks which I believe is true cause he does the same and someone like coublar would want to dodge his multiple kicks w/o getting kicked for no reason. This user 'floot' is considerably carrying hate around the training rooms and calling names to get innocent people like coublar started so that if the user does anything worse then his opt to report. looking forwards to his report after mine.

Dodging kicks and spamming multiple vote kicks - is an offence so i believe when any staffs are present they should be taking actions at real time. an ET was present at this time and i had asked to kick the user out but the ET wont because it's not their job. i think this should be changed as you can see at present times GMs are inactive compared to ETs, ETs are their to host events and help the community out so might as well allow them to stop abusive act from users and kick them at real time.

@ Floot, Looking forward to your report after mine"

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/tC6He
    The Evidence shows the times of the user dodging the kicks and rejoining back, 1 ss shows the user rejoining back with a vote kick towards me.
    Last edited by Mex; 02-03-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Actually, ETs do have powers ingame, so i believe they should be able to take actions in such situations.
    Beside that, do you have a replay of this? since the screenshots on their own arenīt enough evidence.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, your brother is someone I will not be dealing with. I've already told a GM ( Ommadawn ) that I am putting MusturdCake on ignore for his annoying, provocative behavior that can be displayed in pics here, I THINK I included some of yours too, whoops lol;

https://imgur.com/a/r6mNO

He disrespects staff members while asking for ''help'' and that will get him nowhere. Almost all ETs, thankfully, do agree with me and some GMS/FMS as well experienced your behavior and his, which I personally apologise for going ham on you it was a reaction to your stupid actions that I'll show, I was mean to you back in some incidents, I admit to it, however I talked to Ommadawn and agreed to behave myself as I am staff members and trolls like you shouldn't be insulted back, instead I just got to report you whenever you try to provoke me rather than allowing you to get on my nerves.

Btw, the reason I didn't help him not because he's so annoying, but because he also admitted he abused to get kicks, asking others then claiming he asked only one person later on. either way not ok, he keeps doing this to people and again, I verbally warned BOTH of them so, that's fair since both of their actions = wrong;

https://imgur.com/a/099Yk

And since you made this I'd like just to resolve everything at once, if you want to join my events/want me to even ever help you as a normal member, then act like it and don't insult me or other staff members, don't try to provoke me and Chef for example like you did, then ending up spamming him everywhere in GunZ, just to cause annoyance to him because of your personal hate and I'll personally be ignoring you from now on, if you need help you can reach out to any other staff members, don't insult me then claim I am the bad one because I reply to you, which I promise to stop that from now on:

https://imgur.com/a/W8ynU

Since there's so much personal conflict here, I am not dealing with these two BROTHERS.
    Last edited by Tenax; 01-21-2018 at 11:19 PM.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    Actually, ETs do have powers ingame, so i believe they should be able to take actions in such situations.
    Beside that, do you have a replay of this? since the screenshots on their own arenīt enough evidence.
    Musturd - " hi, since ETs have powers, ET present at that time did not help but infact the ET was supporting the user instead due to the ET having personal hatred towards me, i can provide the evidence of the ET supporting the user. personally i think this would encourage the user to repeat the abusive behaviour. I do not have a replay of the situation however like i mentioned the Time stamp on the ss clearly showing atleast 1 minute difference between the kick and the rejoin after the kick, which can be said that it was done at that moment, also with the the scorecard displayed you can see its all done at that moment.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ing-votekicks- this shows only 3 ss and the GM gives a warning, perhaps consider this and in the past i think thats how GMs dealt with by using SS only"

Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    First of all, your brother is someone I will not be dealing with. I've already told a GM ( Ommadawn ) that I am putting MusturdCake on ignore for his annoying, provocative behavior that can be displayed in pics here, I THINK I included some of yours too, whoops lol;

https://imgur.com/a/r6mNO
    Musturd - " 'annoying' no ss dont show anything thats annoying apart from saying a line about you (animal) in a friendly way; rest are me trying to ask you to unkick me and 1 ss shows me with harsh language 'stfu' towards someone else , i see no direct offences of 'annoying' towards you. If you are putting me on ignore then it's stupid of me to even whisper you for help, if such thing are in place can the GM whos allowed such a thing, contact me just so i know i'm ignored by a specific staff "

Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Btw, the reason I didn't help him not because he's so annoying, but because he also admitted he abused to get kicks, asking others then claiming he asked only one person later on. either way not ok, he keeps doing this to people and again, I verbally warned BOTH of them so, that's fair since both of their actions = wrong;
    Musturd - " i didn't annoy you nore chat with you at that moment and i didn't admit on anything regards abusing to 'get kicks', like i said i admit i didn't so any if you read at top , maybe you misread. asking others is perfectly fine i guess, we can ask the GMs to let us know, i do not keep doing it to people either you prove me this or your giving out false statements towards me and that does not mean your correct due to the double ranks you own on this server. you claim we have wrong actions, infact your showing hatred towards me and forgetting your part of the staff team and you're there to help people out "

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As for Serp aka eqwnjeqinfej - We've decided to do nothing but we will monitor his behavior in regards to avoiding kicks.

As for Tenax - asking others to kick someone for them isn't against the rules so no actions will be taken as well.

Also, if you feel like a staff member is treating you unfairly or don't agree with being excluded from their events, you can always PM Dave or McSic.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information