Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wys

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Serp (eqwnjeqinfej)

Reason: Musturd - " The user (floot) hello, he was banned by me for similar offence, now the user has come again and decided to commit similar offence by not just getting vote kicks on me but he started to dodges kicks that are on the user which I believe is illegal on this server.
    The user claims i'm on the wrong side by accusing me of spamming vote kicks on him which I admit I never did any but the user doesn't know he has been getting kicked by other people amongst the room and considers I've been doing it. I've seen his report on coublar which I think that the user coublar should be unwarned and the user reporting should actually be warned as the GM who did the report told him to stop spamming kicks which I believe is true cause he does the same and someone like coublar would want to dodge his multiple kicks w/o getting kicked for no reason. This user 'floot' is considerably carrying hate around the training rooms and calling names to get innocent people like coublar started so that if the user does anything worse then his opt to report. looking forwards to his report after mine.

Dodging kicks and spamming multiple vote kicks - is an offence so i believe when any staffs are present they should be taking actions at real time. an ET was present at this time and i had asked to kick the user out but the ET wont because it's not their job. i think this should be changed as you can see at present times GMs are inactive compared to ETs, ETs are their to host events and help the community out so might as well allow them to stop abusive act from users and kick them at real time.

@ Floot, Looking forward to your report after mine"

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/tC6He
    The Evidence shows the times of the user dodging the kicks and rejoining back, 1 ss shows the user rejoining back with a vote kick towards me.
    Last edited by Mex; 02-03-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Thread Information