Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I thought it would be a good idea to bring back the roaring laugh for the players who did like it, but not have it replace the current ones (I personally don't care for it, but I know some people did). Instead have it be a donation option and charge like say 50 coins for it. Thought it would be a nice way to bring in some money to the server. Only thing is I just don't know if this would be physically possible to code, since normally the items you donate for are actual items you can equip, and you obv can't equip a taunt.

What do you guys think? Also some feedback from devs on if it's possible to code something like this would be nice as well. If anything if it's not possible to code something like that, maybe just make it free instead and something that can be toggled on/off under the options menu.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Canpai (01-28-2018), Jaay (01-28-2018)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I thought it would be a good idea to bring back the roaring laugh for the players who did like it, but not have it replace the current ones (I personally don't care for it, but I know some people did). Instead have it be a donation option and charge like say 50 coins for it. Thought it would be a nice way to bring in some money to the server. Only thing is I just don't know if this would be physically possible to code, since normally the items you donate for are actual items you can equip, and you obv can't equip a taunt.

What do you guys think? Also some feedback from devs on if it's possible to code something like this would be nice as well. If anything if it's not possible to code something like that, maybe just make it free instead and something that can be toggled on/off under the options menu.
    Nice Suggestion we Must have it for Free

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    that's a Yes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Will look into if we can add an 'item' slot for laughs.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Eddie (01-16-2020), LostX (01-15-2020), Victory (01-16-2020)

Thread Information