Country
    Thanks
    I have been looking for information about this and didn't find anything in the forums or google. Is there any benefit in using sacrifice item function, is there a better higher item lvl drop chance? The exp gain doesn't seem to be like a big this though, you only gain a bit more than before after sacrificing an item, and there is no visible exp gain increase.
    So do they increase item tier / item lvl droped?

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    If it isn't in any of the update notes then it's not doing anything except increasing the difficulty.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Here's the original post:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post760400

Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    * Items may be sacrificed for increased 'iLevel' of your quest room. By doing so, you also increase the item level that drops within your quest for one completion to +/- 5 of the iLevel of the item sacrificed. The tier of item does not matter for sacrificing an item, it uses item level and item level only. When you sacrifice an item, the room is 'locked' to this new iLevel, and you cannot sacrifice any items further. A message is output to all participants in the quest when you or another room member sacrifices an item, so there is no confusion what you are getting into when you join your buddies.

* Quest NPC HP corresponds to the room's individual iLevel, and increases by 1% per iLevel. This is a flat rate, and bosses do not have Rarity (yet!).
    So by sacrificing an item you increase your chance to get a high ilevel item.

Country
    Thanks
    This feature actually doesn't work whatsoever. Went into GK at level 15 and also School at Level 15. Both times I did not get a weapon 10+. I got a level 3 and a level 0. The only good thing sacrifice does is waste your time.

Thread Information