Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    This is what truly makes me hate USA because this gotta be pure stupidity, to not do something about it just makes no sense to me.

First thing you hear from politicians and shit is "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUN-LAWS, NOW IS THE TIME TO PRAY AND HELP THE VICTIMS", Oh go f*** yourself. Talking about gun-laws is never appropriate for those who doesn't want guns to be gone, not until one of these tragedies hits them.

I don't understand how this is acceptable, literally the only action that's taken place after these incidents are a tweet from the president with a #sad, it's f**ng pathetic.

Ban guns. You don't need them. In Sweden you can get a gun if you're in a club for over 6 months, but then you need to contact the police and inform them that you got one.
    Can't get any kind of weapon you'd like either, not even remotely. They cant be modded or w/e, include over a max capacity and so on. Not to mention, it's VERY expensive, which makes it so much harder to get a gun in the first place.
    I don't understand how America can't take notes from other countries like Australia who took immediate action when there was a school shooting and banned that shit.
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-19-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Thread Information