Ying

Country
    Thanks
    Looking for one or more individuals to make graphics for my Twitch / YouTube channel and another individual to make a short introduction for my YouTube channel.

I am looking to pay someone for this work, therefore I am looking for professional high quality work.

Graphics

Twitch

A small profile picture
    A full screen "Be right back" scene with the logo and color scheme that I want
    A recoloring of a twitch overlay to match the color scheme I desire, templates can be easily found online
    A small banner for the bottom of the stream (can also be used at the YouTube banner, basically)
    Approximately 6 small sub-banners for the bottom of the stream, such as "About Me", "PC Specs", etc.

YouTube

A profile banner for the top of the page, probably the same as the Twitch one
    A small profile picture, probably the same as the twitch one
    (Will have to think of more)

Video

YouTube

A short introduction for my YouTube videos, such as the same graphic as my desired logo and I could possibly blur the background for the start such as "Dakotaz" on YouTube. (Open to all ideas obviously)

If you're interested in any of these just private message me your Discord. I am still brainstorming and creating the stream.
    Last edited by Dios; 02-21-2018 at 05:09 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Dios for this useful post:

Canpai (02-21-2018), Justice (02-21-2018), Sunfire (02-21-2018), Yuu (02-21-2018)

Thread Information