Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    philipawalke's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi everyone, I know that all of us here love Gunz. That's why we continue to play many years after the original release. I'd like to introduce you all to Renegadez, a game that strives to remake Gunz Kstyle-gameplay and push it forward with more modern resources. The physics and mechanics of the game have been rebuilt from scratch to as closely match the original Kstyle gameplay of Gunz 1 as possible. This means slash shotting, butterfly, animation cancel and all the other high skill-ceiling technical gameplay mechanics that made us fall in love with Gunz.

Renegadez Kickstarter Campaign, Trailer, and Playable Demo

Renegadez Trailer - In Development (YouTube)

This is an indie project that has been greenlit on steam, and has gotten quite a lot of progress, along with a playable demo. Currently, the developers are looking for donations on Kickstarter. Their goal is $30,000 in the next month to fund the release and development of their game from this point into a version that is worthy of a public release. If you'd like to check out the game at the moment, you can check this link here and watch the trailer, as well as download a fully playable demo of the game. If any of you would like to support it, please do. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope we can make this game a reality!
    Last edited by philipawalke; 09-30-2018 at 02:53 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to philipawalke for this useful post:

Eran (09-30-2018)

Thread Information