Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    There's a difference between 'gunz inspired' and just a private server ayy lmaoo.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I think I should be trying this, THANKS FOR THE PROJECT =)
    you guys r so cool xx
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    There's a difference between 'gunz inspired' and just a private server ayy lmaoo.
    He / they made it lol its not a private server he just got the ideas from a game thats it

I mean look at paladins and overwatch are you gonna say Paladins is a private server of Overwatch?

Ignore the haters keep working on it bro

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    He / they made it lol its not a private server he just got the ideas from a game thats it

I mean look at paladins and overwatch are you gonna say Paladins is a private server of Overwatch?

Ignore the haters keep working on it bro
    lol are you telling me pubg n fortnite arent pservers of h1z1 omg

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    lol are you telling me pubg n fortnite arent pservers of h1z1 omg
    OMG are they

machi's Avatar LittleBaby Ownz You

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by shponglemong View Post
    Hey all. Here's a video from the Renegadez discord channel. I happen to be friends with a few people in the server who showed me this. I thought it was pretty cool for an early WIP Gunz inspired game. Enjoy. Read the Video description for spicy info.

EDIT: Multiplayer client released! Its Akin to the Halo 1 Lobby system on PC. You Host or Join Games from the server lobby. Read this Reddit Post for info and DL's:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gunz/commen..._12_build_010/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd0vHvXOIvY
    It's good it's something different

philipawalke's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi everyone, I know that all of us here love Gunz. That's why we continue to play many years after the original release. I'd like to introduce you all to Renegadez, a game that strives to remake Gunz Kstyle-gameplay and push it forward with more modern resources. The physics and mechanics of the game have been rebuilt from scratch to as closely match the original Kstyle gameplay of Gunz 1 as possible. This means slash shotting, butterfly, animation cancel and all the other high skill-ceiling technical gameplay mechanics that made us fall in love with Gunz.

Renegadez Kickstarter Campaign, Trailer, and Playable Demo

Renegadez Trailer - In Development (YouTube)

This is an indie project that has been greenlit on steam, and has gotten quite a lot of progress, along with a playable demo. Currently, the developers are looking for donations on Kickstarter. Their goal is $30,000 in the next month to fund the release and development of their game from this point into a version that is worthy of a public release. If you'd like to check out the game at the moment, you can check this link here and watch the trailer, as well as download a fully playable demo of the game. If any of you would like to support it, please do. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope we can make this game a reality!
    Last edited by philipawalke; 09-30-2018 at 02:53 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to philipawalke for this useful post:

Eran (09-30-2018)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by philipawalke View Post
    Hi everyone, I know that all of us here love Gunz. That's why we continue to play many years after the original release. I'd like to introduce you all to Renegadez, a game that strives to remake Gunz Kstyle-gameplay and push it forward with more modern resources. The physics and mechanics of the game have been rebuilt from scratch to as closely match the original Kstyle gameplay of Gunz 1 as possible. This means slash shotting, butterfly, animation cancel and all the other high skill-ceiling technical gameplay mechanics that made us fall in love with Gunz.

Renegadez Kickstarter Campaign, Trailer, and Playable Demo

This is an indie project that has been greenlit on steam, and has gotten quite a lot of progress, along with a playable demo. Currently, the developers are looking for donations on Kickstarter. Their goal is $30,000 in the next month to fund the release and development of their game from this point into a version that is worthy of a public release. If you'd like to check out the game at the moment, you can check this link here and watch the trailer, as well as download a fully playable demo of the game. If any of you would like to support it, please do. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope we can make this game a reality!
    basically a advanced p-server beggin for donors..

yikes

philipawalke's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Although of course it strives to maintain the original Gunz gameplay, it isn't simply akin to a private server. The developers have really been remaking the entire game from scratch, and intend to make it more fit for modern gaming, including ELO matchmaking, updated graphics and music, as well as changes to gameplay to create more depth.

Here are some animations from their early builds to now.

Dashes and Rolls
    Air Attack in Dash Cancel
    Best Move
    Butterfly

If you'd like, you can see their progress here from the very start, as they've been documenting the development process on /r/Gunz on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gunz/commen...dez_announced/

These guys really are just making this because they love Gunz and want to bring it back even better than it was. You definitely don't have to make a donation, but if you like the idea and would take the time to share it, even that would be a big help for them.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by philipawalke View Post
    Although of course it strives to maintain the original Gunz gameplay, it isn't simply akin to a private server. The developers have really been remaking the entire game from scratch, and intend to make it more fit for modern gaming, including ELO matchmaking, updated graphics and music, as well as changes to gameplay to create more depth.

Here are some animations from their early builds to now.

Dashes and Rolls
    Air Attack in Dash Cancel
    Best Move
    Butterfly

If you'd like, you can see their progress here from the very start, as they've been documenting the development process on /r/Gunz on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gunz/commen...dez_announced/

These guys really are just making this because they love Gunz and want to bring it back even better than it was. You definitely don't have to make a donation, but if you like the idea and would take the time to share it, even that would be a big help for them.
    make it from scratch but the ybasically jus reskinned mansion map?

and they also on that website donated themselves to make it look like people donated cause it was posted by someone incardiff and if you hover over the amount currently donated its like 490 pounds converted into dollars..

lmao what

anyway I hope it works out I use2 play s4league and obviously gunz.. but if it was me if the core gameplay is currently finished why dont you just open ap- server and if people actually LIKE IT they'll want to invest or donate then no point of people donating to something they aint even tried yet.

and I think its also considered advertising / illegal on here but we'll see when a forum mod arrives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information