-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Lol been playing fortnite recently and wondered how gunz would be if you could utilize every type of gun in a fight.
    Maybe make a tag or gamemode that allows more slots for guns? Really would change the Dynamics in gameplay vs the ol reload shot till ur dead.

My personal opinion, I love the mode gun game because it forces you to play weapon Combinations you would never use but you've got to get a kill somehow to advance to the next combo. It just really shows how able u are to adapt and I find it refreshing (even if ur in dojo map just spamming bullets and ksing, it's fun asf lmao)

2. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

BARBARR (03-07-2018)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    gunz battle royale

4. The following 2 users say thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

-AznNinja (03-07-2018), Canpai (03-07-2018)

Thanks
    Well, the christmas theme is still there in-game (in March, folks), and the d-stylers have quit because something as simple as the range of daggers isn't being changed back...so don't get your hopes up.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 03-07-2018 at 01:15 AM.

zefard's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Well, the christmas theme is still there in-game, and the d-stylers have quit because something as simple as the range of daggers isn't being changed back...so don't get your hopes up.
    Agree'd we really need that range back. Currently made a suggestion post regarding this topic covering everything with depth, lets hope someone will respond and changes will be implemented.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    Lol been playing fortnite recently and wondered how gunz would be if you could utilize every type of gun in a fight.
    Maybe make a tag or gamemode that allows more slots for guns? Really would change the Dynamics in gameplay vs the ol reload shot till ur dead.

My personal opinion, I love the mode gun game because it forces you to play weapon Combinations you would never use but you've got to get a kill somehow to advance to the next combo. It just really shows how able u are to adapt and I find it refreshing (even if ur in dojo map just spamming bullets and ksing, it's fun asf lmao)
    Most of the regulars still playing Gunz don't take kindly to having to adapt, if they are even capable of such a thing.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Most of the regulars still playing Gunz don't take kindly to having to adapt, if they are even capable of such a thing.
    True. Also, an idea like this calls for drastic "re-balancing", which has already been a nightmare in v8 with the bad accuracy attributes and such.

9. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Canpai (03-07-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Well, the christmas theme is still there in-game (in March, folks), and the d-stylers have quit because something as simple as the range of daggers isn't being changed back...so don't get your hopes up.
    Classic FG.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Not sayin to change the whole game up and make additional slots default gameplay, with the option of tag/gamemode i think it'd be a harmless, fun addition. I don't imagine it'd take over the whole lobby like how [r][ia] does.

also my perspective on the [r][ia] tags, i think our playerbase was mainly attracted and maintained by those tags like it or not. We all know gunz is an old game and isnt very noob friendly nowadays, but with those tags it gives the average player leverage to compete against advance players and so they feel like they can actually have a chance and keep playing in our server.
    imo for playercount/activity, you would need to cater to the larger audience, which is lesser skilled players, theres just more of them than "pros"

My proposal/compromise for the tags is to bring them back, but limit the usage of it for example, [r][ia] can only be used for maybe just 4 rooms. You'd probably see a 16/16 deathmatch, a big tdm room, a duel, idk an infected room using these, then the rest of the rooms will be normal.
    im not saying its a healthy game mechanic, but clearly it shows an effect in the numbers and if gaining playercount/activity is the goal then bringing them back will surely do it.
    I've played this server for a long time, back in its early days. To me, freestyle has always been the idea of a FREE, carefree place to just play and have senseless fun. Yes theres also the competitive side which is why we have CW's things like that, but the amount of variety we've had in this server with unique weapons/maps/clothings/gamemodes, I think thats what really makes this server shine

Thread Information