Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    is this possible

pls
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Already partially exists iif we look at that WIW tag that spawns weapons in certain locations but nobody ever uses it.
    Can be altered by another tag to drop the weapon in the location of the player instead, but i ask;
    Why? You already have ammo drop on death, and why would you need someone elses weapons if the weapons you just used are the ones u chose in the gameroom you probably wouldnt want to switch them out right unless youre a level 1 scrub and kill a full donor player

Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    You were dev on the server at some point, weren't you? Why don't you go back?
    ok U ignorant buffoon i was a graphics artist developer #1 and #2 no

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Already partially exists iif we look at that WIW tag that spawns weapons in certain locations but nobody ever uses it.
    Can be altered by another tag to drop the weapon in the location of the player instead, but i ask;
    Why? You already have ammo drop on death, and why would you need someone elses weapons if the weapons you just used are the ones u chose in the gameroom you probably wouldnt want to switch them out right unless youre a level 1 scrub and kill a full donor player
    because it would be sick and it's in every shooting game except gunz das why
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

Thread Information